Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Where???

I must have missed something...

I was giving my elderly cat his insulin.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:48 pm

She's up next. You're right that Nia looks like an WNBA player compared to Alexa. I really wanted a Charlotte vs Nia...
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:49 pm

So what is it about Thin Bowel that you like, Toho?
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:51 pm

Bayley looks like Andy Kaufman in drag!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:54 pm

Ugh... hope you didn't waste your time on that interview, Toho. End it with a hug? WTF?!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:55 pm

OMG!  I should have saved Tux's insulin shot for myself after watching that sickening Bayley interview!

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Salt Peter on a stick...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:57 pm

akeldama wrote:
So what is it about Thin Bowel that you like, Toho?

I like his move set.  And I really like that weird demon king character he becomes sometimes.  I think I just like Balor from watching him in NJPW when he headed up his version of Bullet Club.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:58 pm

akeldama wrote:
Salt Peter on a stick...

That interview was just sickening.  I'm surprised Graves agreed to stoop to that level because he's supposed to be a heel announcer.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:00 pm

Exactly, it makes me wonder who is really in the doghouse between the two.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:02 pm

Wait, I must have missed something again.

We have Heath Slater and Rhyno vs the Miz and..... a "bear".. WTF????

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:03 pm

Yeah, this is moronic.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:08 pm

No DQ for Ambrose interfering? Did the ref think he was Miz' partner all along? Is that why?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:08 pm

Wow, I mean I was up and around doing stuff before I go to bed but that last match made absolutely zero sense to me.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:10 pm

It seems to only serve as a means to perpetuate this seeming rift between Miz and Maryse.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:14 pm

So far this has been a totally "craptacular" episode of RAW IMO.

The opening segment with Heyman/Lesnar/Joe was really the only thing worth watching to this point. 

And then WWE wonders why their ratings are in the tank.  Just play back a tape of this episode of RAW and you have your answer.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:14 pm

Exactly right and I'm not looking forward to the tag match. Ugh...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:20 pm

Yeah I think I'm going to hang it up for the night.

A 2 out of 3 falls match for the titles will obviously chew up the rest of the TV time.  And we all know how I feel about the Hardy Boyz or the Hardyz or whatever the hell they're calling themselves this week.  ZZZZZZZZZZ

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:22 pm

Nice interview from Sheamus and Cesaro which of course only means they'll lose.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:25 pm

That's true enough. I'm with you, Toho, I think I'm gonna shut off RAW for the night. Good catching up with you. That sucks about Tux needing shots.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:30 pm

This has been going on for over 2 years now.

Insulin, twice a day.  I have to get up early every day whether I work or not so I can give him his insulin.  But I've had him since he was 8 weeks old way back in 2001 so I'm committed.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 11:15 pm

I think that's cool, man. I've always liked cats as well as dogs. So I checked the rest of RAW on DVR and Joe cut one helluva promo.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 7:24 am

What is it with WWE breaking up real life couples? Seems they are going that way with Miz. Unless Maryse is leaving again.

I like Elias Samson, I had never seen him before but I haven't been regularly watching Raw lately. I think that's a good gimmick. "No cell phones, hold your applause" and then sing a song about how bad the town is. I like it.

I turned it off after that match tho and watched My Three Sons. I'm certain My Three Sons was more entertaining.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 10:15 am

Yeah I like the Samson gimmick too. It's different.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 8:11 pm

Wow.

I'm waiting for the start of the second game of the Cardinals' split doubleheader so I thought I'd flip over to Smackdown Live to see what was happening.

The answer? NOTHING!!!

Seriously? They're opening the show with an 8 man tag match "featuring" the New Day and Breezango vs The Colons and The Usos. That's what you're going with to "hook" viewers into watching the rest of the show???? Really???

I'm out...

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: