Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+12
Lari
Sword Of The Heretic
Witchfinder
mlotek
Leatherface
Vexer6
akeldama
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:21 pm

akeldama wrote:
Or put him in a tag team with Mojo whom I also hate but at least he could be the mouthpiece of the team.

Speaking of which, what the hell do they expect to accomplish with a feud between Mojo and Ziggler? People didn't give a crap when Ziggler attacted Apollo and Calisto with a chair, they sure as hell ain't going to care about him attacking Mojo who is a step down even from those two which is saying something. The heel turn from Ziggler is pointless when he keeps feuding with guys that won't garner him heat.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:37 pm

That because Ziggler himself is pointless.  He should just go to TNA because he's never going to amount to anything again in WWE.  Between the numerous face/heel turns and his boring personality in either one he'll never get heat period.  Creative hasn't done him any booking favors lately either.

Hey, I just had a brainstorm. How about a tag team of Baron Corbin and Dolph Ziggler? They don't have a finisher, they just bore people into submission.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 6:04 pm

Excellent points, DB and Toho. We can call them the Boredom Vacuum or something.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 6:05 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

As mlotek said, Orton's old song was much better. I have an MP3 of both but rarely listen to the current one (I sometimes listen to various WWE theme songs when traveling from lunch back to work, just a silly thing I do)..

Ever notice how Metallica's "Sweet Amber" sound a lo like the Dudleys' theme?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 6:09 pm

Borin' Corbin and Dolph Zzzzzzzz...iggler

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 6:43 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Borin' Corbin and Dolph Zzzzzzzz...iggler

lol!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 9:33 pm

Someone just referred to Baron Corbin as a emo teenager (a reaction video of Smackdown!).
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:19 pm

The open of RAW was Heyman talking for Lesnar.

I can't think of anyone in all of professional wrestling who is a better talker than Heyman.  He's just awesome on the mic.  He could even make "Borin' Corbin" into a star. 

Hey, if Heyman could get Spike Dudley over he can get ANYONE over.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:27 pm

I just got started and so far Heyman's delivering the goods.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:28 pm

Eric Legrand is the first recipient of the Warrior Award.

He's the Rutgers football player who was paralyzed in a play on the field and now is a motivational speaker.  Good for him and good on WWE for recognizing him.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:29 pm

akeldama wrote:
I just got started and so far Heyman's delivering the goods.

Heyman always delivers the goods.  Man, can that guy talk!

I guess that explains how ECW lasted as long as it did.  He could keep talking people he owed money to into waiting.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:33 pm

Here comes the visual equivalent of stepping in dog poo...
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:34 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Eric Legrand is the first recipient of the Warrior Award.

He's the Rutgers football player who was paralyzed in a play on the field and now is a motivational speaker.  Good for him and good on WWE for recognizing him.

I thought Connor The Crusher was the 1st recipient?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:35 pm

Maybe I misheard it.  I think you're right.

I was loading the dishwasher at the same time so I probably heard it wrong.

Last edited by tohostudios on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:35 pm

Who will Foley fire? Rusev? Cesaro? Bo? Foley?
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:36 pm

I think this is the 3rd year for the award.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:38 pm

akeldama wrote:
Who will Foley fire? Rusev? Cesaro? Bo? Foley?

I like the idea they just floated, fire Byron Saxton. 

He's so booooooring.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:40 pm

Dana Brooke was acting like she had peanut butter on the inside of her lips like they used to do to Mr. Edd to make him "talk".

Saxton? Definitely.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:41 pm

Ok, now I know who LeGrand is. Man, what a deserving recipient.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:44 pm

My money is on Titus O'neil being fired

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:44 pm

akeldama wrote:
Ok, now I know who LeGrand is. Man, what a deserving recipient.

Definitely.  The guy's attitude is amazing.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Titus? Good choice, I'll say Foley.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:46 pm

akeldama wrote:
Titus? Good choice, I'll say Foley.

That's a very interesting idea.  I like it.  You might be right...he'll fire himself rather than somebody else.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:56 pm

KO on the mic is gold too.

He's so winning the IC belt at WM especially since Fozzy is going out on tour in support of a new album.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:58 pm

I'm not there yet but you think KO's going to SD!? I think AJ will go to RAW soon... damn...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: