Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?

Go down 
+7
mc666
Boris2008
Required Fields
Gilbert
akeldama
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
11 posters

Early: Sentence of Death - Cracked Brain
Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Vote_lcap75%Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Vote_rcap
 75% [ 12 ]
Mid: S/T - Metal Discharge
Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Vote_lcap6%Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Newer: Inventor of Evil - Under Attack
Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Vote_lcap19%Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Empty
PostSubject: Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?    Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 1:24 pm

Been on a major Destruction kick lately.  What is your fav era of this, the greatest Germanic thrash band ever?
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?    Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 1:32 pm

Personally I prefer Kreator and Destruction but I think I might like mid or latter era. I went with mid cuz there's a newer album that is sub-par for me. I think it was The Antichrist.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39590

PostSubject: Re: Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?    Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 1:53 pm

I went with newer. Those releases have been fantastic. Inventor Of Evil is one of my faves of them.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?    Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 2:13 pm

I am new to destruction. I only own four of their releases, including metal discharge and under attack. Went for the latter as i prefer their modern sound over their rawer early works.

Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?    Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 6:21 pm

I meant to say I prefer Kreator and Sodom.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28442

PostSubject: Re: Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?    Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Early Destruction has my vote, although The Antichrist is definitely one of their best albums overall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?    Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 9:10 pm

Early - It's all good but Infernal Overkill to Release From Agony is just so great! Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   754598
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?    Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 9:47 pm

Early is best, but none of them have been bad.

Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?    Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 11:32 pm

All of it actually but I went with Early.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?    Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 1:48 am

They aren't a band I followed much past the 80's for whatever reason, so I picked early. Not sure why I quit following them, they were one of my favorite bands back then, and I still listen to the few albums I own on a regular basis. I did pick up a newish CD a couple weeks ago, Day of Reckoning, which was pretty good. I plan to get more one of these days, but I plan on getting a ton of other shut first. Need to hit the lotto, too much music out there I still need.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?    Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 3:36 am

Early for me.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?    Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 4:15 pm

I'm going with the earlier period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?    Early/Mid/Newer Destruction?   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1