Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"?

Go down 
+2
Fat Freddy
80s Metal Lady
6 posters

Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"?
The Company of Sorrow
Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Vote_lcap0%Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Perfect Crime
Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Vote_lcap0%Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Deeds of a Dead Soul
Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Vote_lcap17%Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Meet Your Maker
 0% [ 0 ]
Monster
 0% [ 0 ]
Crawling to Extinction
Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Vote_lcap17%Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
A War Never Won
Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Vote_lcap33%Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Mass Hysteria
 0% [ 0 ]
Breathe Again
Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Vote_lcap33%Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Congregation
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Empty
PostSubject: Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"?   Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 11:13 am

This Present Wasteland was released in 2008. It is Metal Church's ninth album and first to feature guitarist Rick Van Zandt. According to Wikipedia, the cover (a cross in barren land) was chosen from photos submitted in a MySpace contest. Also, according to Wikipedia, the album only sold 920 copies in the U.S. during the first week after its release. Metal Church would not release a new studio album until 2013.

It's a good album, but I don't think it will be one I'll play often after this poll (but the same goes for most of the albums I listen to for polls). My favorite songs are the final two "Breathe Again" and "Congregation." I also like "The Perfect Crime." I'm choosing "Breathe Again" because it just kicks ass and every time it comes on, I rock out!

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"?   Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 11:52 am

I honestly didn't care much for this album, but "Deeds of a Dead Soul" is a standout track.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"?   Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 11:57 am

I own it but I don't remember one track from it. I need to revisit it.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"?   Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 9:49 am

This is probably my least favorite Metal Church album. It's not too bad but pales in comparison to the rest of their discography. Better stuff to come from them. I went with A War Never Won.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"?   Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 11:49 am

Not a fan of this album, but for the sake of this poll I choose: A War Never Won
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"?   Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 7:46 pm

This one was tough as I really love this platter. It was a toss up between "Perfect Crime" as I really love Ronnie's vox on that one and "Crawling" for the riff and music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"?   Which Metal Church Track is the Biggest Treasure Found in "This Present Wasteland"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1