Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MASQUERAGE - Breaking the Masks CD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

MASQUERAGE - Breaking the Masks CD Empty
PostSubject: MASQUERAGE - Breaking the Masks CD   MASQUERAGE - Breaking the Masks CD Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 11:37 pm

This concludes my spamming for today, LOL. Last but not least:

MASQUERAGE - Breaking the Masks: 17 Years Anniversary album

Something new, something old, something borrowed, and something blue. This album contains several selected tracks from Masquerage's debut album, completely re-recorded to showcase the current band line-up and to reveal the true potential of the tunes, plus several brand-new songs to portray what's upcoming, as well as two killer cover tunes by the mighty Stormwitch and Thin Lizzy.

Melodic power metal from Finland for fans of Sonata Arctica, Celesty, Brother Firetribe, and so on

Coming out Spring 2016. Release date below is tentative and subject to change without notice.

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

MASQUERAGE - Breaking the Masks CD Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASQUERAGE - Breaking the Masks CD   MASQUERAGE - Breaking the Masks CD Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 10:12 am

I have both lp's by them, the debut being far better, and nothing lacking to my ears that needed anything...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

MASQUERAGE - Breaking the Masks CD
Page 1 of 1