Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS. Empty
PostSubject: TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS.   TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:21 pm

http://www.myspace.com/titansteele
http://www.myspace.com/helltownmetal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS.   TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:53 pm

The first one is not bad...

The second one rock! I mean...The girls vocie is great!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS.   TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:53 pm

Yes, realy good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS.   TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:15 pm

http://www.metalreviews.com/reviews/detail.php3?id=3672

I gave the Helltown a 75 out of 100. This is the second time I've seen mention of them here. Sweet! Brazil's metal scene has been producing some killer metal bands over the past few years.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS.   TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:26 pm

Eyesore wrote:

I gave the Helltown a 75 out of 100. This is the second time I've seen mention of them here. Sweet! Brazil's metal scene has been producing some killer metal bands over the past few years.

Ohhh, i didnt know that. Great review eyesore. GReat!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS.   TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:34 pm

krokus wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Ohhh, i didnt know that. Great review eyesore. GReat!!!!!!!!!!!
Check these reviews out, too:

SCARS - THE NETHER HELL
CHAOSFEAR - ONE STEP BEHIND ANGER

Both are from Brazil. Thrash bands, like Kreator. Both are really killer! The band Scars are the ones to open my eyes to a ton of killer bands emerging from Brazil. I guess for the past 10 years or so, the pop scene has basically dominated every musical outlet from radio to TV to clubs. Metal bands just got buried. But things are changing for the better!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS.   TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:50 pm

Download the full Scars album here:

http://www.scars.com.br/scars.php?id=downloads

Or just check this tune out:

WARFARE

They've got a new singer now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS.   TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:58 pm

Dammit, most of you guys were lucky, raised in the days when thrash was just a new unheard of scene and bands like Maiden were all over the place.
I need some heavy, new, teenage, hormone fueled pit of rage!
Or else something thats just out there as in Progressive like Yes or Rush
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS.   TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:24 pm

Have both of those cds. The Titan Steel sucks basically, production sucks, vocals suck not a real good cd!

Helltown however kicks major booty butt especially when it's female fronted!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS.   TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:26 pm

Have both of those cds. The Titan Steel sucks basically, production sucks, vocals suck not a real good cd!

Helltown however kicks major booty butt especially when it's female fronted!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS.   TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:28 am

Thanks eyesore, i will check out those bands. I have many lps and cd´s in my collection from bands from Brazil, but most they are from the 80s like DORSAL ATLANTICA, AZUL LIMAO, PLATINA, FIREBOX, GOLPE DE ESTADO, SARCOFAGO, HARPPIA, STRESS, CHAKAL, KORZUS, SALARIO MINIMO, KARISMA, OVERDOSE, ZONA MORTA, METRALION, EXTERMINATOR, HOLOCAUST, VODU and a long etc...About newer bands from Brazil i like EVILWAR, EXPULSER, BYWAR, APOCALYPTIC RAIDS, FARSCAPE, SANCTIFIER, DEMONTHOR, WYTCHKRAFT, ETERNAL DEVASTATION, COMANDO NUCLEAR, VIOLATOR, SODOMIZER, BLASTHRASH, STEELLORD, and ATOMIC ROAR.
Long live BRAZILIEN METAL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks a lot to all of you!   TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:36 pm

I'm Bruno Holv, Helltown's guitar player and I would like to thank you Krokus for starting out this topic and to all of you who are listening to the band!
Cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS.   TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:53 pm

skidwasted wrote:
I'm Bruno Holv, Helltown's guitar player and I would like to thank you Krokus for starting out this topic and to all of you who are listening to the band!
Cheers lol!

HAIL BRUNO, thanks very very much for your message. I love your music. Keep metal alive. Take careeeeeeeeeeeeeee. HEAVY METAL FOREVER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS.   TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWO COOL REAL HEAVY METAL BANDS.
Page 1 of 1