Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New single from Doro, upcoming documentary

Go down 
+2
glassprison
corplhicks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

New single from Doro, upcoming documentary Empty
PostSubject: New single from Doro, upcoming documentary   New single from Doro, upcoming documentary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Quote :
Doro Pesch has released a video for her track Love’s Gone To Hell.

It features on her upcoming maxi-single of the same name which will include three versions of the song along with live cuts. It’s out on April 1 and is available for pre-order via Nuclear Blast.

Speaking of the shoot, Pesch tells Femme Metal Webzine: “Me being from the 80s, I like big productions. We’ve always had really high class, top-notch videos back in the 80s and I wanted to do something like that for that song.

“For a normal rock song maybe it’s cool to be in a rehearsal room or on stage just shooting a little video but I feel that this is a big song and it deserves the best.”

Pesch will release the DVD Strong And Proud: 30 Years Of Rock And Metal in June which will celebrate the former Warlock singer’s career.

She adds: “There is a cool 90 minute movie on it. It’s a documentary of one year all around the world celebrating 30 years. It sounds really good too and there will be a live CD as well.”

Pesch will head out on the road this winter for a run of shows across Europe.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: New single from Doro, upcoming documentary   New single from Doro, upcoming documentary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 8:15 pm

I like Doro (actually I just listened to Angels Never Die today). I can't say that single does anything for me though.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: New single from Doro, upcoming documentary   New single from Doro, upcoming documentary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 8:17 pm

glassprison wrote:
I like Doro (actually I just listened to Angels Never Die today). I can't say that single does anything for me though.

Yeah I was hoping for a rocker and it turns out to be a rather bland power ballad.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New single from Doro, upcoming documentary   New single from Doro, upcoming documentary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 9:14 pm

Love the song, but the guys headbanging to a ballad looks silly.

the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: New single from Doro, upcoming documentary   New single from Doro, upcoming documentary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Mellow, but still good. And, still Doro. Cranked the first 2 Warlock CD's the other night while building a wall rack for the music room.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3178

PostSubject: Re: New single from Doro, upcoming documentary   New single from Doro, upcoming documentary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 10:25 am

It's an O.K song - kind of a silly love darma thing video.
Now when I saw the video for " Raise your Fist " - I was like YES !!!
I think she's trying to be Adeline's (?) younger sister now...
it was an interesting watch and listen though ! Cool !
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: New single from Doro, upcoming documentary   New single from Doro, upcoming documentary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 1:13 pm

I really like the song and the video.... headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New single from Doro, upcoming documentary   New single from Doro, upcoming documentary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New single from Doro, upcoming documentary
Page 1 of 1