Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New single from upcoming BLS album

Go down 
+5
nevermore
Gilbert
Lari
Troublezone
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

New single from upcoming BLS album Empty
PostSubject: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 11:51 pm

Sounds good. Nice and heavy!

ZW is one of my all time favorite guitarists. He’s one of those guys people either love or hate… like Dimebag.

I like all his musical influences. Bluesy southern fried Metal with a touch of Doom. And he isn’t afraid to share a softer side with piano and acoustic ballads.

Hail the pentatonic king! Laughing very hard

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 1:30 am

I like Zakk too, but I haven't bought a BLS album since Mafia.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 1:32 am

Mafia is a great album!

You should get “Order of the Black” next.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 6:23 am

I only own the debut, Sonic Brew. That new song is good.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 7:11 am

Troublezone wrote:
Mafia is a great album!

Order Of The Black is a great album. I also own 1919 Eternal and The Blessed Hellride, all on cd.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 7:58 am

Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Mafia is a great album!

Order Of The Black is a great album. I also own 1919 Eternal and The Blessed Hellride, all on cd.

I like those too! Actually… I need to get 1919 again. I lost my old copy.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 10:44 am

I like that new song. But I'm probably not getting it, at least immediately. It's a pretty busy year with new releases and I don't know if I have the time or energy for this.

I've got Stronger than Death, 1919 Eternal, Blessed Hellride, Hangover Music & Mafia. And their live DVD.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 11:16 am

Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Mafia is a great album!

I like those too! Actually… I need to get 1919 again. I lost my old copy.

I am interested in acquiring more BLS material.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 5:43 pm

New album is released on “Black Friday”.

Very clever. lol!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 5:47 pm

The new BLS album and the Overkill (Atlantic years) boxset will be two of my top priority purchases.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 11:02 pm

Troublezone wrote:
The new BLS album and the Overkill (Atlantic years) boxset will be two of my top priority purchases.
Yeah, I want that box set too.

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 11:08 pm

I listened to the song earlier. I thought it was pretty good.

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 10:17 am

New song is fantastic, but Zakk's leads are soulless as always. Not a huge deal, but the other guy's leads are so much tastier than Zakk's.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 1:51 pm

I always liked Zakk’s solos. How many players play with soul? Most Metal players don’t…
No More Tears has always been a highlight solo.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 1:53 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I always liked Zakk’s solos. How many players play with soul? Most Metal players don’t…

But with his solos, they rarely seem to fit the song as well as they should. He's just wanking, ripping one out without much thought. That's what I mean by soulless; they just seem like more of an afterthought or an exercise in showing off.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 1:55 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

But with his solos, they rarely seem to fit the song as well as they should. He's just wanking, ripping one out without much thought. That's what I mean by soulless; they just seem like more of an afterthought or an exercise in showing off.

I agree that he tends to overplay. I guess he can’t help himself! Razz
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 2:25 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Yeah, you can hear the difference between his leads and the other guy's. The other dude put some thought into it, probably practiced it over and over; Zakk just said, "Hit record," and ripped his out in one take. Haha.
Back to top Go down
deathisgain
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
deathisgain

Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 5:44 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Yeah, you can hear the difference between his leads and the other guy's. The other dude put some thought into it, probably practiced it over and over; Zakk just said, "Hit record," and ripped his out in one take. Haha.

I've always loved Zakks playing, but sometimes it can be too much. Have you heard Jared James Nichols play? Sometimes I wish Zakk would get a little more soulful like James is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 8:49 pm

I like it! It’s got a good a swagger to it.

Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 7:09 pm

I have always HATED this band, but heard this on SiriusXM and was quite surprised. Good song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New single from upcoming BLS album   New single from upcoming BLS album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New single from upcoming BLS album
Page 1 of 1