Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister

Go down 
+14
James B.
metalinmyveins
Fat Freddy
MoonChild
brokentulsa
journeyman
Thrasher73
Glower
Witchfinder
Boris2008
chewie
the sentinel
Hadley
18 posters

Fav track?
The Kids are Back
Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap12%Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Like a Knife in the Back
Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap0%Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ride to Live, Live to Ride
Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap0%Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I am (I'm Me)
Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap24%Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 24% [ 6 ]
The Power and the Glory
Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap4%Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
We're Gonna Make It
 0% [ 0 ]
I've Had Enough
 0% [ 0 ]
I'll Take You Alive
 0% [ 0 ]
You're Not Alone
Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap8%Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
You Cant Stop Rock and Roll
Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap52%Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 52% [ 13 ]
One Man Woman
 0% [ 0 ]
Four Barrel Heart of Love
 0% [ 0 ]
Feel the Power
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Empty
PostSubject: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 12:17 pm

Time to discuss their 1983 album
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39638

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 12:23 pm

Another one of their's that I only know a few songs. I really like You Can't Stop Rock And Roll.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 12:29 pm

God, I freakin' love this album. I had to really think about this one as there are like 4 or 5 that could have easily been chosen. I eventually picked I Am (I'm Me) but this could change tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 12:47 pm

A choice between can't stop and kids......
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:40 pm

Nostalgia pick, I Am I'm Me was the first TS song I ever heard and to me at the time they were the weirdest looking band I had ever seen! I was hooked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:43 pm

The title track for me, followed closely by "I Am (I'm Me)."
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3178

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 5:41 pm

I like Kids Are Back -
It's almost as if they were hinting - they were going to hit it big -
they see the club - packed with fans - parking lot -
and Dee's singing the title to - the club owner -
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 6:25 pm

Went with You Can't Stop Rock And Roll.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 8:50 pm

Several good songs on this one. Went with I am(I'm Me)
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:50 pm

I am, (I'm me) followed by the title track. I like the entire album.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:58 am

my pick would be the whole album..in my opinion TS best album ever...but for my one vote "You're Not Alone"...
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 3:45 am

The Kids are Back
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37655

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 8:51 am

I always liked "I Am, I'm Me" best on this one... but again, strong record all around

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:16 am

I'm not a huge Twisted Sister fan, as I only own "Under the Blade". At some point I will pick this one up. I've always loved "I Am, I'm Me"...very anthemic.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12631

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:21 am

chewie wrote:
Went with You Can't Stop Rock And Roll.

me too

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:16 pm

This is my favorite Twisted Sister album. The title track absolutely rules!!
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3178

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:24 am

Listened to this album a few times. Good songs but nothing really stood out and I don't care much for the 3 extra tracks. I almost picked "The Power and the Glory" but "I've Had Enough" reminds me of it. Like a more rockin' version. The beginning of "We're Gonna Make It" makes me think of the Beastie Boys "(You Gotta) Fight For Your Right," haha. It's between "The Kids Are Back" and "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll." I'll pick the latter because I like the opening riff.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 4:41 pm

The title track slays. We were all shocked it didn't make it onto Under the Blade since they were playing it live during that period. Of course I was more shocked that Lady's Boy didn't make Under the Blade and that track in retrospect is rather weak in comparison to what we actually got.

Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 1:36 pm

As mentioned solid record all around. I Am is a fave as is the title track... Going to go with the title track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister   Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Track on "You Cant Stop Rock and Roll" by Twisted Sister
Page 1 of 1