Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MIA HOM Member Official Thread

Go down 
+35
SideShowDisaSter
Wurthless
DakotaRogers
Olafsto
Boris2008
James B.
Runicen
Lari
DeathCult
Witchfinder
ShadowAngel
Stender
Addy
A Handful of Wayne
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
the sentinel
Eyesore
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
chewie
Thrasher73
GrandNational
manny
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
exact33
Troublezone
DallasBlack
Dark Horseman
muckie
nevermore
metalinmyveins
corplhicks
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:09 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
Addy wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
I was gone for months and no one gave a shit, you bastards! lol! Ok... so what if most of you are on my facebook. I want some recognition I was at least missing for a little while lol! Laughing very hard Razz

I don't pay too much attention when people leave. Sometimes life just gets in the way. There was a point where this board was kind of dead and there weren't many new topics, so I can see why some people go missing. I know I had to stay away for a while because you were all making me spend to much money on all this music lol!

I was away for 14 months and I bet most of ya'll didn't even notice......

Quite the contrary. I just saw you in the soundtrack thread and I immediately said to myself, "I haven't seen him in a while". I didn't realize it had been 14 months, but welcome back. There are times where I won't be around for 6 months or more as well.

headbanger Im glad i didnt fade completely into obscurity
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:11 pm

I guess nobody really missed me and why should they. But after stumbling back into here, i'm back (it's not supposed to sound like a threat Laughing )
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:02 pm

ShadowAngel wrote:
I guess nobody really missed me and why should they. But after stumbling back into here, i'm back (it's not supposed to sound like a threat Laughing )

I kind of wondered what happened to you. Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 4:16 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

I kind of wondered what happened to you. Welcome back!

Nothing happened to me, i just had to work a lot, played a lot and kinda got lost in working on games, friends wanting to play games with me, spending time with my girlfriend and trying to survive the brutal summer we had now that even prevented me from playing golf, because 32-36° C with the sun burning down isn't much fun (my trip to Sweden for the Sweden Rock Festival was a relief, only 20-23° and some rain, it was like paradise Laughing )
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:50 am

corplhicks wrote:
So where the F*ck did mc666 go?

I miss his abrupt and brutally honest style.

I just noticed in the Danzig thread that MC doesn't have any songs listed in his "recently played list" anymore. Did he go completely "off the grid"?

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Yeah. Where is Monty? I am starting to think he is gone for good.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:02 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

I just noticed in the Danzig thread that MC doesn't have any songs listed in his "recently played list" anymore. Did he go completely "off the grid"?

He left several months ago.  I think he grew bored with the board, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:19 am

I miss MC and Kmorg. Would be good to see them drop in again.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

I know he hasn't been here in awhile, but even the widget music player in his signature says "no recently played music". That info gets pulled from another source, so I'm wondering if he left whatever that was too. Just curious.

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:28 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

I know he hasn't been here in awhile, but even the widget music player in his signature says "no recently played music". That info gets pulled from another source, so I'm wondering if he left whatever that was too. Just curious.

He is still using Last.FM, I just logged in and he's listening to music right now. Evidently he didn't update the widget since the software upgrade so it's not pulling in his feed any longer.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Ah, that makes sense.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:27 pm

S.D. wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

He is still using Last.FM, I just logged in and he's listening to music right now.  Evidently he didn't update the widget since the software upgrade so it's not pulling in his feed any longer.

According to a post on their forum, Last.fm said it had been phased out for years, now it's gone for good. Seems silly to me.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 1:14 pm

I get bored talking about the same shit over and over. It's just essential to take a break sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 9:27 pm

True. I find that sometimes I visit here and get really involved in some great discussions and long threads for a few days and then disappear for awhile when there's not much going on. Like somebody said here awhile back, "what is there to say about band x or album x that hasn't been said before?"
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 3:02 pm

The King has been out for awhile, I wonder what's up with that?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 10:37 am

Yeah, I PM'd Alex about buying a CD off him nearly 2 months ago and haven't heard back. Hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 11:21 am

Yeah, this forum has gotten tedious. I don't want to continue hearing about how good the Motorhead or Judas Priest discography is/isn't. The activity in the General Music forum is also very dead, and there is not much talk in the Unsound Mind column either. I think I will be preparing some extensive posts for this forum for our friends Runicen and Uncle Saxon, but right now I am at a loss for words as to what new things to add to our discussions.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6327

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 9:33 am

Where's kmorg and what happened to Metal Metropolis? The whole site is down.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 10:21 am

Lari wrote:
Where's kmorg and what happened to Metal Metropolis? The whole site is down.

Last I recall was he was going through some personal family issues and handed the operations of this site to Ult because he didn't have the time or energy anymore. I guess he let Metal Metropolis lapse too.

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 11:29 am

Kurt still posts regularly on Facebook.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 5:59 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Yeah, I PM'd Alex about buying a CD off him nearly 2 months ago and haven't heard back. Hope all is well.

I just noticed a PM I sent him back in September is still in my outbox so I checked his stats. The King hasn't visited this forum since Sept 5.

Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:48 pm

S.D. wrote:
Kurt still posts regularly on Facebook.  

Ask him about the site.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 11:56 am

Kurt commented on one of my B-Movie posts on Facebook today and during our chat he told me:

Quote :
You know I stopped collecting cds and went back to collecting movies. I'm close to 3000 titles now, on dvd and blu-ray

... he sez he stopped paying for the hosting on Metal Metropolis so that's gone. I asked him if he was going to start up a "Movie Metropolis" web site instead but he sez that would be "too much work." Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 12:21 pm

Lame.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:44 pm

Damn. I tried accessing Metal-Metropolis a little while ago and it was gone. Thanks for the info guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIA HOM Member Official Thread
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next