Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MIA HOM Member Official Thread

Go down 
+35
SideShowDisaSter
Wurthless
DakotaRogers
Olafsto
Boris2008
James B.
Runicen
Lari
DeathCult
Witchfinder
ShadowAngel
Stender
Addy
A Handful of Wayne
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
the sentinel
Eyesore
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
chewie
Thrasher73
GrandNational
manny
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
exact33
Troublezone
DallasBlack
Dark Horseman
muckie
nevermore
metalinmyveins
corplhicks
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 6:04 pm

I believe we may finally have a unanimous official HoM Hate Band.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 6:44 pm

Time for a poll!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 6:53 pm

Laughing very hard

I saw the poll first then it dawned on me that I might have triggered it.  \'arry \'eadbanger

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 7:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Laughing very hard

I saw the poll first then it dawned on me that I might have triggered it.  \'arry \'eadbanger

Direct inspiration, my man. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 10:18 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I believe we may finally have a unanimous official HoM Hate Band.

I hate their fans more than the band. Actually I sort of now hate the band also because of the fans. The problem with DMB fans, they love this band so much, they tend to tune out every other musical act out there. It's as if they have only time for one band in their life and they act like DMB is the only band around. They remind me of fans who loved the Grateful Dead or Phish. I hate those fans too!

Last edited by metalinmyveins on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 11:14 pm

When it comes to insufferable fans, Dream Theater and Tool nuthuggers are the worst.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 7:33 am

DakotaRogers wrote:
When it comes to insufferable fans, Dream Theater and Tool nuthuggers are the worst.

Iron Maiden fans are without doubt the most annoying fans on the planet. I like a lot of what the band does but their fans refuse to accept that Maiden are not the be all and end all of heavy music and they add 'Up the Irons' to every f*cking sentence!! angry
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:07 am

Blasphemer! headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:20 am

Boris2008 wrote:
DakotaRogers wrote:

Iron Maiden fans are without doubt the most annoying fans on the planet. I like a lot of what the band does but their fans refuse to accept that Maiden are not the be all and end all of heavy music and they add 'Up the Irons' to every f*cking sentence!! angry

Shhh, Joker is listening. Razz
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 8:21 am

Boris2008 wrote:
DakotaRogers wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
That isn't even a word  Laughing very hard

Good thing languages aren't static, huh?

http://mentalfloss.com/article/31363/35-modern-words-recently-added-dictionary

Ragequitting still isn't in there.  There again chillax is so the world is probably coming to an end soon anyway.

Maybe it is two words? I have seen a Walking Dead shirt that says "If Daryl dies I rage quit".
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 8:29 am

DakotaRogers wrote:

Mmm, nah... Pantera/Dimebag fan boys are far more irritating. "GETCHA PULL FOR BROTHA DIME D00000D! BLACK TOOTH GRIN!"

...they're the Metal equivalent of Juggalos.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 6:52 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
DakotaRogers wrote:

Shhh, Joker is listening. Razz
lame

Maiden rules!!!!!!

BTW I don't know that many that think Maiden is the be all and end all - most of the fans I hang with do listen to other music (as do I)
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:09 am

In high school I knew a couple of brothers that were annoying Rush fans. I love Rush but to them every conversation was about Rush. Talking about football or basketball turned into a conversation about Rush. And when it was the mid 80's I really started to dislike Rush with the keyboard era (although I enjoy it now, but not the albums. I prefer Show Of Hands since it covers the best part of the era). And 25 year later they are still annoying Rush fans. They listened to nothing else, ever.
Back to top Go down
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 2:56 pm

For those who didn't realize, I've been gone from HoM because Painkiller invited me to the jpmetal.org forum (Japanese metal). There, we talk about Japanese, Korean, Asian and even US metal and every other genre in the sub forums related to Japanese music. I haven't been here as there are more people who like the kind of bands I'm into. So, I have no real need to be here as frequently as before, but I still enjoy stopping by to see what the folks are up to. You normally won't find as many respectable metal forums on the internet besides this one.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 3:55 pm

^^ Like they say in the Motel 6 commercials, "We'll leave the light on for ya."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 7:54 pm

I think that hicks must be on this list by now
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Yeah, now that you mention it, where is the corpl?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 8:23 pm

Hicks has only recently (as in, this past week or so) resurfaced on FB after a lengthy hiatus... we shall see if he returns to our hallowed HOM halls as well....

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 5:50 pm

It just occurred to me that I haven't seen my fellow Missourian bassman around here lately. I looked him up and his last visit was the first week in December and he hasn't posted anything since last March.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:54 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
I think that hicks must be on this list by now

tohostudios wrote:
Yeah, now that you mention it, where is the corpl?

Fat Freddy wrote:
Hicks has only recently (as in, this past week or so) resurfaced on FB after a lengthy hiatus... we shall see if he returns to our hallowed HOM halls as well....

Aw shucks, you guys remember me LOL.

I took a long break from social media, HoM Facebook et al, due to 1.) the whole political mess (still a problem) and 2.) needing to give more attention to my wife and kids each day (not a problem anymore). I'm back but won't be as involved. Still, I hope everyone is doing well, and it'll be good to back-n-forth again. Y'all are missed.

Still need to finish those Maiden and VH polls lol. Anything new around this joint?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 12:33 pm

I just noticed another member who hasn't been around in a while.  What happened to The Sentinel?

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 1:03 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I just noticed another member who hasn't been around in a while.  What happened to The Sentinel?

Good question! I was just wondering the same thing myself.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 6:43 pm

Not sure but I'd say he's busy with baby. Sentinels a good guy though, miss his mini reviews.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39407

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 7:03 pm

I think Sentinel has stated that after awhile, he gets bored with the board and takes long sabbaticals from it.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 4:47 pm

I was gone for years and none of you said shit hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIA HOM Member Official Thread   MIA HOM Member Official Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIA HOM Member Official Thread
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next