Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Albums To Be Released on Fridays

Go down 
+8
Troublezone
manny
Required Fields
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
Runicen
MetalGuy71
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

New Albums To Be Released on Fridays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Albums To Be Released on Fridays   New Albums To Be Released on Fridays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:03 am

If you don't count all my game systems (I have a bit of a problem collection) that can play CDs, I have three dedicated CD players: a 25 disc, a five disc DVD/CD changer, and a five disc CD changer I have as a backup in case the other five disc packs it in (there's that problem hobby again...).

I'm a little envious of people who have the cash to assemble true audiophile rigs with really top notch gear, but I'm quite content with my combined $40 thrift store pickups. They serve my purposes quite well, whether I'm blasting Accept or a Vladimir Horowitz performance. Smile
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

New Albums To Be Released on Fridays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Albums To Be Released on Fridays   New Albums To Be Released on Fridays - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:49 pm

Runicen wrote:

I'm a little envious of people who have the cash to assemble true audiophile rigs with really top notch gear, but I'm quite content with my combined $40 thrift store pickups.  They serve my purposes quite well, whether I'm blasting Accept or a Vladimir Horowitz performance.  Smile

Yep!!
Back to top Go down

New Albums To Be Released on Fridays
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2