Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.

Go down 
+10
Thrasher73
fishingd
SAHB Healer
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
kmorg
SideShowDisaSter
sovdat
Shiney
ultmetal
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Empty
PostSubject: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 12:09 pm

The Moshketeers - Downward Spiral
TT Quick - s/t (EP)
Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct
Cerebus - Too Late to Pray
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 12:19 pm

LONDON- "Don't Cry Wolf"

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 12:26 pm

Eric Blair - Blairing Out

Rogue Male - First Visit
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 12:29 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Cerebus - Too Late to Pray

This one was.

http://sonicagerecords.com/_shop/product_info.php?products_id=928
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:02 pm

Anne over at New Renaissance swears up and down that the Sonic Age version of Cerebus is a bootleg...

Akilla - The Cursed
The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral
Energetic Krusher - Path To Oblivion
Hammer Witch - Legacy Of Pain
Trashmachine - Breaking Through The Ranks (not 100% sure this isn't on disc)

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:11 pm

Angelic Force - s/t
Witchhammer - White Edition (demo tracks that should have been properly recorded, and put to digital disc!)

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:13 pm

it's not metal, but....Put The Hammer Down!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:21 pm

kmorg wrote:
Angelic Force - s/t
Witchhammer - White Edition (demo tracks that should have been properly recorded, and put to digital disc!)

Angelic Force 🤘
(with the two song demo as bonus tracks)

Thresher - Totally Possessed (w/ "My Reality" from the Demolation compilation as a bonus track)
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:25 pm

Well, apparently there is another (?) rerelease (?) of that Cerebus album; it has 8 bonus tracks:

http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/50828
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:28 pm

Anne over at New Renaissance needs to just get a proper re-release of the Cerebus out. They've been promising it for years.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:41 pm

California Jam 2 (have the vinyl, a bootleg of the CD, but why Columbia won't re-release this properly is a mystery.)

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:46 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Anne over at New Renaissance needs to just get a proper re-release of the Cerebus out. They've been promising it for years.

Yah, she's sitting on several great albums, but hasn't put any of them out yet. Keeps saying she will, but has yet to do it.

Holocross, Terrahspere, Cerebus, Prowler....too many good bands to list!

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:48 pm

Reminds me...I'd like to see:

Prowler - Prowling Death Squad

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 2:56 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Yah, she's sitting on several great albums, but hasn't put any of them out yet. Keeps saying she will, but has yet to do it.

You ever seen the section of Anne's New Renaissance website, where she shows pix of her label's old CDs and tells you "this is how much $ this one is going for on eBay, here's how much THIS one is going for on eBay," etc., etc.?
It makes me wonder why, if there's such demand for those CDs, why she doesn't just re-press them already? Unless she's got a few dozen cases of unsold CDs from the old days in her attic and SHE'S the one selling them on eBay for some major coin!
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 7:38 pm

"Rex" and "Where do We Go From Here" by Rex Smith. Seriously...It sounds a lot like the stuff his brother Mike did with Starz (hard rock). Includes a nice cover of "I Can't Explain" before the Scorpions did it too.
Back to top Go down
fishingd
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
fishingd

Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 8:39 pm

I would like to see..

Thresher - Totally Possessed
Angelic Force - s/t
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 10:27 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

You ever seen the section of Anne's New Renaissance website, where she shows pix of her label's old CDs and tells you "this is how much $ this one is going for on eBay, here's how much THIS one is going for on eBay," etc., etc.?
It makes me wonder why, if there's such demand for those CDs, why she doesn't just re-press them already? Unless she's got a few dozen cases of unsold CDs from the old days in her attic and SHE'S the one selling them on eBay for some major coin!

I noticed that too. It looks like that this is her fetish; the higher the price for a certain lp/cd is, the happier she is Smile
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 10:45 pm

I'd burst her bubble if I posted one that I got. I recently got the Dead Conspircy single (which she says price is unknown, but probably figures it goes for a lot since it was only sent to mags and radio stations) for only $14.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 9:17 am

I'd like to see the Moshketeers and Thresher released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 12:04 am

Would like to get but not sure if on CD

I have yet to see it

Tank-Filth Hounds Of Hades
Back to top Go down
TH Joe
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
TH Joe

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 2:06 am

Thresher "Totally Possessed"
Angelic Force s/t
The Moshketeers "Downward Spiral"
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 6:02 am

Necronomicon wrote:
Would like to get but not sure if on CD

I have yet to see it

Tank-Filth Hounds Of Hades

This is on CD. By brother-in-law has it.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 10:56 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Eric Blair - Blairing Out

I used to have it on tape....

How 'bout 100% Proof -s/t and 'The Power and The Glory'

How 'bout a total release of 'The King Biscuit Flower Hour'.... how many live shows are out there. I realize that they were released to radio on cd format but how bout the rest of us.....angry
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 12:36 am

Soundscape-Grave New World angelthorne music 1999

always though this one should have been released but never made it past a cd single w 3 of the 10 songs
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 1:00 pm

Messiah Force - The Last Day (stop those friggin' bootleggers in Greece!)

PostSubject: Re: Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.   Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albums never released on CD that you'd like to see released.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next