Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath

Go down 
+13
Short-Fuse
ZombieHavoc
Citanul
Thrasher73
assault_attack
Boris2008
Lari
corplhicks
DallasBlack
Witchfinder
Eyesore
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath   Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:25 am

headbanger
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath   Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 8:02 am

I am a huge Black Sabbath fan, not just of the Ozzy and Dio era, but all their various line ups. I only have a few tribute albums since truthfully most of them I cannot stand, and to this day, despite the great line up of artist I have never purchased this album.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath   Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 9:30 pm

I know most people aren't into female fronted symphonic metal round these parts, but I like this cover of Heaven and Hell:

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath   Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:12 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
CAUTION!! Listening to this version of Iron Man thru to the end will cause your penis to spontaneously turn into a vagina.

I listened to the first 30 seconds, felt my penis begin to quiver, and turned it off. I avoided the whole transformation, but just barely! insane

Props to them , I guess, for trying to make the song their own, but sometimes you can't force a style on to a song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath   Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:25 pm

This is a bizarre cover of Paranoid from the TV show Californication. The style is not my thing, but it's definitely a unique interpretation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath   Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2