Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flotsam and Jetsam

Go down 
+19
Wrecked Neck
Required Fields
Gilbert
DallasBlack
Temple of Blood
Witchfinder
Troublezone
Rami Airola
Leatherface
Thrasher73
corplhicks
DeathCult
Lurideath
ultmetal
A Handful of Wayne
DakotaRogers
allthingsmetal
ze_mau
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

Flotsam and Jetsam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 9:22 pm

Troublezone wrote:
As they say… Flotz til death!

headbanger

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

Flotsam and Jetsam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flotsam and Jetsam   Flotsam and Jetsam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 3:20 am

More album details and pre-order options will be revealed on May 24, 2024. At the same time, a repress of the band's 2016-album, "Flotsam And Jetsam", will be issued as a strictly limited, Gatefold Clear 2-Vinyl!

(AFM Records) Flotsam and Jetsam - I Am the Weapon

It’s been almost 40 years since FLOTSAM AND JETSAM, formed in Phoenix, Arizona released their landmark debut, “Doomsday for the Deceiver,” the only album to ever receive a 6K rating from the influential British magazine Kerrang! Bassist Jason Newsted would jump ship to Metallica while the band released the unstoppable “No Place for Disgrace” in 1988. “Cuatro” (1992), “Drift” (1995), “High” (1997), and “My God” (2001) all still rank extremely high in heavy metal circles. But it was the first part of this unofficial trilogy in 2016’s self-titled “Flotsam and Jetsam” that a certain rejuvenation and reset was clearly felt.

Fast-forward five years to a planet that was forced to its knees. While spending most of the pandemic times in a holding pattern like the rest of the world, FLOTSAM AND JETSAM made the best of a struggling situation and just let those creative juices and angst flow. What emerged was the much-acclaimed “Blood in the Water", released in 2021 via AFM Records. Aside busy touring schedules (find all current & upcoming live dates at https://www.flotstildeath.com/tour), 2024 will see FLOTSAM AND JETSAM return with their thunderous, new studio album "I Am The Weapon"; watch out for more news and details to follow in the weeks ahead!
Back to top Go down

Flotsam and Jetsam
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5