Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013

Go down 
+27
Sword Of The Heretic
journeyman
chewie
A Handful of Wayne
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
DakotaRogers
Shiney
krokus
choosemetal
Required Fields
James B.
jstate
ZombieHavoc
tohostudios
Wargod
manny
Shawn Of Fire
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
Boris2008
nevermore
Eyesore
corplhicks
exact33
Witchfinder
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Today's music haul:

Amon Amarth - With Oden On Our Side (2CD)
Hell - Human Remains
Overdrive - Let The Metal Do The Talking
Pain Of Salvation - 12:5
Ross The Boss - New Metal Leader
Soundgarden - Blow Up The Outside World (CD Single w/Non-LP Tracks)
Stan Bush And Barrage - Heaven
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:02 am

What's the Hell record like?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:21 am

Boris2008 wrote:
Really good. Glad I gave it a shot, actually.
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:59 am

The Aristocrats - Boing, We'll Do It Live!
The Aristocrats - The Aristocrats
Loudness - Disillusion (Japanese)
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:17 am

DakotaRogers wrote:
Suicidal Tendencies- Suicidal Tendencies
Agnostic Front- Cause for Alarm
Cryptic Slaughter- Money Talks
Serious roll here, man. Some classic stuff top to bottom right there.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:18 am

MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 27b3b220dca0b76717cf7010.L._AA300_
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:12 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:
MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 27b3b220dca0b76717cf7010.L._AA300_
Nice pick-up on that one. Just spun it myself this weekend. There is also a part 2 out there that I need to get.

Went to a record/cd show this weekend and picked up a few discs...

Chris Cornell - Carry On
Heart - Heart Presents A Lovemongers Christmas
October 31 - The Fire Awaits You (reissue w/bonus tracks)
October 31 - Meet Thy Maker (reissue w/bonus tracks)
Pantera - Power Metal (well-made bootleg on the Shock Rock Records label)

Also met King Fowley of October 31 fame. He was selling the cds and various other vinyl. He had very complimentary things to say about our own Shawn of Fire. "Helluva singer and good guy".

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:57 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:
Nice pick-up on that one. Just spun it myself this weekend. There is also a part 2 out there that I need to get.
I will probably get the second next year. I usually get a Christmas album or two each year.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:36 pm

Today:

Reign Of Fury - Psycho Intentions (EP)
Therapy? - Bad Karma Follows You Around/Fat Camp (Promo CD Single)
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Quote :

Went to a record/cd show this weekend and picked up a few discs...
October 31 - The Fire Awaits You (reissue w/bonus tracks)
October 31 - Meet Thy Maker (reissue w/bonus tracks)
Pantera - Power Metal (well-made bootleg on the Shock Rock Records label)

Also met King Fowley of October 31 fame. He was selling the cds and various other vinyl. He had very complimentary things to say about our own Shawn of Fire. "Helluva singer and good guy".
I just ordered both of those October 31 discs from Hells Headbangers along with their latest 7".

Power Metal is awesome.  I wish that Vinnie would remaster and reissue all those pre-Cowboys albums.  There is a ton of cash to be made there.

Last edited by Witchfinder on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
It's great and so is the new album. Get both of them now. DO IT!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:15 am

Witchfinder wrote:
Power Metal is awesome.  I wish that Vinnie would remaster and reissue all those pre-Cowboys albums.  There is a ton of cash to be made there.

Not sure there's a ton of cash to be made these days, what with downloading and all that. But he should definitely get them re-released at some point. They're too good. Yeah, a different style from a different era, but Pantera is done. There's no need to worry about confusing the market now.

But again, they're fantastic albums and deserve to be cleaned up, remastered, and re-released.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:40 am

My most recent acquisition was Paradise Lost-Host, and I'm waiting on my copy of Evile-Skull to come in the mail.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:44 am

Two of my top wants can be taken off the list.  Thanks to amazon sellers.
MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 <a href=MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Unname10" />

From Hastings
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:55 am

Eyesore wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

Not sure there's a ton of cash to be made these days, what with downloading and all that. But he should definitely get them re-released at some point. They're too good. Yeah, a different style from a different era, but Pantera is done. There's no need to worry about confusing the market now.

But again, they're fantastic albums and deserve to be cleaned up, remastered, and re-released.
Some of them haven't aged well. They sound kinda dated with really cheesy 80's over-the-top lyrics. Still good though for the most part. I'd snap them up in a heart-beat if they were officially released. A nice 4-cd box set would be killer, even though that'll probably never happen.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Pursuit Of Power - Across The World
Pursuit Of Power - Sacra Metallium
Prowler - The New Blood

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Hell - Curse & Chapter
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:35 pm

The Beach Boys- Smile Sessions
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:29 pm

On vinyl:

Toto - s/t
Toto - Isolation
Andy Taylor - Thunder
Hall & Oates - Downtown Life 12" single
Asia - Alpha

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:19 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

Some of them haven't aged well. They sound kinda dated with really cheesy 80's over-the-top lyrics. Still good though for the most part. I'd snap them up in a heart-beat if they were officially released. A nice 4-cd box set would be killer, even though that'll probably never happen.
I would love the pre-Cowboys four to be reissued. Single discs or box set, whatever--I'd grab it for sure.

I enjoy Pantera's 90 stuff, but I don't vibe on it the way I did as a teenager in the 90s. But I still really enjoy the 80s stuff. I remember how people would always be like, "oh, uhhhh, did you know Pantera used to sound like Poison!?" Poison was a bit of an off comparison, to be sure. People are weird. Pantera rules. I like Poison too.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Today:

Varga - Enter The Metal

Well, the video is good.  
A forum loaded with thrash fans, and no one likes this song? Doesn't make sense to me.
I have the cd got it about 2 weeks ago.

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Fates Warning - Darkness In A Different Light
Ghost - If You Have Ghost
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Wargod wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Today:

Varga - Enter The Metal

Well, the video is good.  
A forum loaded with thrash fans, and no one likes this song? Doesn't make sense to me.
I have the cd got it about 2 weeks ago.

Metalwargod
humble 

Sweet! Such a great album.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Today's music haul:

Back From Ashes - Back From Ashes (EP)
Guild Of Ages - One
Holy Rage - Holy Rage
Meldrum - Blowin' Up The Machine
Ronny Munroe - The Fire Within
Shy - Unfinished Business (w/Bonus Tracks)
Watchmen - Watchmen

Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Over the last few days:

JERRY JEFF WALKER- "Gonzo Greats"
ROGER MILLER- "The best of..."
JAG- "the Only World in Town"
CALIFORNIA- s/t
SHOOTER JENNINGS- "The Other Life"
BUCK OWENS- "Christmas Songs"

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next