Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Battlecross next tues. Thrash fans rejoice.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

New Battlecross next tues. Thrash fans rejoice.  Empty
PostSubject: New Battlecross next tues. Thrash fans rejoice.    New Battlecross next tues. Thrash fans rejoice.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:48 pm

http://www.amazon.com/War-of-Will/dp/B00DGKVLZY/ref=sr_shvl_album_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1372808824&sr=301-2
Back to top Go down
chilejay7
Metal novice
Metal novice
chilejay7

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: New Battlecross next tues. Thrash fans rejoice.    New Battlecross next tues. Thrash fans rejoice.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:49 pm

I'm pretty excited about this one, too. We've had a string of some great releases these last few months.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: New Battlecross next tues. Thrash fans rejoice.    New Battlecross next tues. Thrash fans rejoice.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:25 pm

I love their first one, borders on death in the vox at times, kind of like Testament.
Back to top Go down
Aaron_D
Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: New Battlecross next tues. Thrash fans rejoice.    New Battlecross next tues. Thrash fans rejoice.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Bump.

MOTOR CITY THRASH! Caught them last night with Soilwork and Unearth. I saw them open for GWAR last year too. Great band, great stage presence and they're all super nice guys. They were taking donations for Detroit Dog Rescue, a no-kill outta their home town that one of the guitarists is affiliated with. I got a cool 8x10 signed band photo for donating. (My wife and I are huge animal advocates) They had fill in singer since the main guy had to take a personal hiatus, but they were still brought the heavy.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: New Battlecross next tues. Thrash fans rejoice.    New Battlecross next tues. Thrash fans rejoice.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 9:26 pm

Never heard of Battlecross and they probably aren't my style of music but the animal rescue connection is super-cool. I'm a huge animal advocate myself so kudos to them.

PostSubject: Re: New Battlecross next tues. Thrash fans rejoice.    New Battlecross next tues. Thrash fans rejoice.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Battlecross next tues. Thrash fans rejoice.
Page 1 of 1