Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth.

Go down 
+15
scottmitchell74
sam
Wargod
A Handful of Wayne
GrandNational
SideShowDisaSter
7thSecond
Temple of Blood
T-Roy
mc666
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
Thrasher73
ultmetal
Troublezone
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth.   Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:11 pm

The website appears to be down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth.   Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:51 pm

Blabbermouth is back up today. What a relief! I couldn't live without my daily updates on what Axl Rose is doing right now, or how many copies AC/DC's "Black Ice" has sold thus far... Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth.   Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:52 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Blabbermouth is back up today. What a relief! I couldn't live without my daily updates on what Axl Rose is doing right now, or how many copies AC/DC's "Black Ice" has sold thus far... Laughing

You forgot to include the daily KI$$ updates
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth.   Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:56 pm

manny wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

You forgot to include the daily KI$$ updates

True, but lately Gene Simmons seems to be falling off the Blabbermouth radar in favor of "news" like...

"Axl Rose just had a bowel movement. Whether or not he will use a recording of this bowel movement on the upcoming special limited edition of CHINESE DEMOCRACY, coming November 24th exclusively through Best Buy in the United States, has not been confirmed at this time. Please watch this space for further details."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth.   Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:41 pm

manny wrote:
I read Blabbermouth for the news, but every post always ends like this:

" I Love (interest band name)"
" You Suck for liking them"
"They aren't real metal, real metal is (name some obsure death/black metal act) all the rest are sh!t"
" you are merry and suck donkey d@*ks"
"F you and your merry for not liking (interst band name here)
and it goes on and on and on ....

Looks like the comment section on youtube. I know now to stay away from that forum like the plague.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth.   Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:57 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

I know now to stay away from that forum like the plague.
you wouldn't like it anyway, since you can't post your picture there.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth.   Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:02 pm

mc666 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

I know now to stay away from that forum like the plague.
you wouldn't like it anyway, since you can't post your picture there.

Sorry to take away the lovely Zooey and replace it with my ugly mug. However, I'm getting too obsessed with her so I need to break away before I move to Hollywood and start digging through her trash Evil or Very Mad .
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth.   Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:26 pm

I just saw this mentality on rateyourmusic.com for Immortal Souls-Ice Upon The Night:

Quote :
ummmm....WTF!!!!! THIS IS CHRISTIAN!!! Damn.....I didn't know that. In that case, I rate it lower and will most likely think lower of it. I might not even listen to it again.

Idiot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth.   Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting responses to this post on blabbermouth.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2