Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!

Go down 
+22
Alex Dee Rokket
Shawn Of Fire
Dark Horseman
JBall_Z
Troublezone
DallasBlack
exact33
MetalGuy71
stormspell
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
ozzman
ultmetal
mc666
Addy
Shiney
manny
Metal Misfit
GrandNational
Fat Freddy
Smindas
Eyesore
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Empty
PostSubject: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:45 pm

lol!

How has this happened twice now? I say nothing racist, homophobic, or anything like that. I didn't even make fun of Keith Bergman and his crap reviews this time. What the hell? Oh well. Funny, though.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:50 pm

You make it sound like a bad thing. I visit Blabbermouth a lot for the news (in the loosest sense off the word), but I know if I registered an account, I'd just get dragged in to all these ridiculously petty squabbles. I've never seen such an unmanageable mess of a forum.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Smindas wrote:
You make it sound like a bad thing. I visit Blabbermouth a lot for the news (in the loosest sense off the word), but I know if I registered an account, I'd just get dragged in to all these ridiculously petty squabbles. I've never seen such an unmanageable mess of a forum.
Oh, I don't care at all. The place is a massive joke. But they're making tons of money off those idiots. I just find it odd that I've gotten banned twice and I'm nowhere near as hateful as most people there.

I mean, if Google is right, my last post there was this:

Quote :
Shut Up, You Idiots!
posted by : McTurdly
2/10/2010 12:58:01 AM

I'm not a Christian, but there are a lot of smurfing killer Christian bands out there. It's music. Plain and simple. If the words are all that matters to you, go listen to some coffee-shop art fags recite poetry. Otherwise, just shut up and enjoy the music, because there are plenty of great Christian metal albums and bands out there!
Hehe. I was defending Christians! I wonder if the word "fags" is what did me in. But an "art fag" isn't necessarily a ga-hey person. Jeez.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Yeah, it was probably the word 'pileofsticks'. That and having an open mind.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:56 pm

I have an account @ Blabbermouth but haven't posted anything there in ages. Trying to have a discussion on that site is impossible. It's like a room full of monkeys throwing poop at each other 24-7.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Awesome Eyesore. That's like a badge of honor, to get banned from BM. Haven't visited that site in ages, i got so tired of reading the ridiculous comments by little teenage boys who seemed to have nothing better to do than write their silly thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:08 pm

That comments section is a joke. Never posted there and I never want to, I just want the news, thank you. It's a war of idiots.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Now I'm wondering how easy it would be to GET banned from Blabbermouth. Hell, Eyesore did it twice already. What if I logged in there and posted "BORIVOJ SUCKS" under each and every news bit for the next couple of days? Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:16 pm

They shouldn't even have a comments section considering what goes on there. Every article has tons of insults and offensive posts for no reason whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:23 pm

I think that is extremely cool Eyesore that you got banned not once but twice. Take a bow sir, that is indeed very cool considering that most of the folks that post comments on Blabbermouth, balls have not dropped.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:26 pm

I have never visited that place....I dont even know what it is...

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Smindas wrote:
Oh, I don't care at all. The place is a massive joke. But they're making tons of money off those idiots. I just find it odd that I've gotten banned twice and I'm nowhere near as hateful as most people there.

I mean, if Google is right, my last post there was this:

Quote :
Shut Up, You Idiots!
posted by : McTurdly
2/10/2010 12:58:01 AM

I'm not a Christian, but there are a lot of smurfing killer Christian bands out there. It's music. Plain and simple. If the words are all that matters to you, go listen to some coffee-shop art fags recite poetry. Otherwise, just shut up and enjoy the music, because there are plenty of great Christian metal albums and bands out there!
Hehe. I was defending Christians! I wonder if the word "fags" is what did me in. But an "art fag" isn't necessarily a ga-hey person. Jeez.

I thought a pileofsticks was a cigarette Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:47 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Awesome Eyesore. That's like a badge of honor, to get banned from BM. Haven't visited that site in ages, i got so tired of reading the ridiculous comments by little teenage boys who seemed to have nothing better to do than write their silly thoughts.

you know, you can visit the main page & not see any of the comments. if you don't want to read the comments, just don't click the View/Post Comments link at the bottom of the article.

i always laugh at how people mock the blabbermouth trolls while never admitting that they're one of them. i've been banned from there once & that was before they implemented the obscene/defamatory posting rule. no big deal, don't sweat it.

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:14 pm

mc666 wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

you know, you can visit the main page & not see any of the comments. if you don't want to read the comments, just don't click the View/Post Comments link at the bottom of the article.

i always laugh at how people mock the blabbermouth trolls while never admitting that they're one of them. i've been banned from there once & that was before they implemented the obscene/defamatory posting rule. no big deal, don't sweat it.

I never had a BM account to make any posts, never knew these options to block out people/comments existed. I'm pretty ignorant of these things MC, I can barely get around this site.

After reading this post by Eyesore, I decided to check BM again (it probably has been over a year since I last visited) and ya, it was funny reading the comments, specially when i saw they had news on Limp Bizkit(!) You know there's gonna be some interesting posts in that section.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:25 pm

the first part of my post was a reply to your comment. the second was more ontopic & directed at Eyesore. sorry for the confusion.

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:51 pm

mc666 wrote:
the first part of my post was a reply to your comment. the second was more ontopic & directed at Eyesore. sorry for the confusion.

I knew that MC, no confusion, I think I probably confused you by replying the way I did. I was just saying that if I did have an account, I would have never known I could block out (or not see) the comments on its main page.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:46 pm

Shiney wrote:
I have never visited that place....I dont even know what it is...
Really? It's a great site, if you're just looking for music news. Of course, the drama, like I said, is generating a lot of money for Roadrunner. And sadly, they're becoming a bit like the TMZ of music. If Dave Mustaine farts, Blabbermouth reports that it came out squeaking "Lars sucks."

Beyond that, though, it's fantastic for music news.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:37 am

I love how Blabbermouth headlines shamelessly take the most dramatic quote out of an article. Then you read the article and you think "Oh, actually that really wasn't that bad", only to see a tirade of comments at the bottom by people who read only the title e-shouting their tits off. Damn kids.

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:43 am

I've been banned 4 times! Laughing
The first was for saying something against Paramore O.o The other 3 times... no idea!

Have you tried mailing the bpard operator to see why you got banned?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:50 am

ChaliceOfFemmeMetal wrote:
Have you tried mailing the bpard operator to see why you got banned?
Nah. Not even worth it.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:22 pm

That place is weird. A month or so ago Roxx told me that they sent a news blurb to them to post and sent me the link. I go over and check it out. Someone there posts a comment about me being a "Christian nutcase" or something like that, which I playfully go along with and say, "Yes, that's me." Never really went back after that. Today I get this nasty email from somebody telling me that I'm a self-absorbed sfincter for what I posted over there? What the heck? I go back to check it out and apparently because I actually read and posted on a thread about my own band I am "egostistical". What the heck?

http://blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=180451

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:20 pm

That site is worthless when it comes to comments.
Back to top Go down
ozzman
Metal novice
Metal novice
ozzman

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I have an account @ Blabbermouth but haven't posted anything there in ages. Trying to have a discussion on that site is impossible. It's like a room full of monkeys throwing poop at each other 24-7.

lol! Go there and post that and see what happens Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:55 pm

ultmetal wrote:
That place is weird. A month or so ago Roxx told me that they sent a news blurb to them to post and sent me the link. I go over and check it out. Someone there posts a comment about me being a "Christian nutcase" or something like that, which I playfully go along with and say, "Yes, that's me." Never really went back after that. Today I get this nasty email from somebody telling me that I'm a self-absorbed sfincter for what I posted over there? What the heck? I go back to check it out and apparently because I actually read and posted on a thread about my own band I am "egostistical". What the heck?

http://blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=180451

That sounds about right Razz lol! just kidding Really though, those people are complete morons. They just like to write stuff because its something they couldn't do in person. Only time I ever read those comments is when I want to get a good laugh.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:35 pm

How in the world to create an account there? I have wanted to make some smart a$$ comments every now and then, but don't see an potion to create a user id anywhere (maybe I'm just blind....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!   I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Got Banned From Blabbermouth...Again!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next