Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Try and get depressed to this. Great for a bout of the blues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

Try and get depressed to this. Great for a bout of the blues Empty
PostSubject: Try and get depressed to this. Great for a bout of the blues   Try and get depressed to this. Great for a bout of the blues Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Try and get depressed to this. Great for a bout of the blues   Try and get depressed to this. Great for a bout of the blues Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Focus is awesome. I found used LP copies of Moving Waves and Hamburger Concerto when I was 12 and bought them on a whim, been a fan ever since.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12649

PostSubject: Re: Try and get depressed to this. Great for a bout of the blues   Try and get depressed to this. Great for a bout of the blues Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Most folks only know them for "Hocus Pocus"

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Try and get depressed to this. Great for a bout of the blues   Try and get depressed to this. Great for a bout of the blues Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:58 pm

James B. wrote:
Most folks only know them for "Hocus Pocus"

I confess to being one of those folks Sad . Need to discover more of them. Hocus Pocus was ahead of its time.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Try and get depressed to this. Great for a bout of the blues   Try and get depressed to this. Great for a bout of the blues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:42 am

Well, now I'm depressed. Power of suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try and get depressed to this. Great for a bout of the blues   Try and get depressed to this. Great for a bout of the blues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try and get depressed to this. Great for a bout of the blues
Page 1 of 1