Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!!

Go down 
+4
Fat Freddy
Dark Horseman
kmorg
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!! Empty
PostSubject: Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!!   Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:53 am

April Fools, suckers!

lol!

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!!   Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:57 am

Naaaah, I knew what day it was. Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!! 19976
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!!   Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:17 pm

Pffft. Nice try.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!!   Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Ha ! Close but no cigar !
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!!   Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:43 pm

"too soon". Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!!   Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Pffft. Nice try.

This!

LOL!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!!   Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:25 pm

metalunderground.com gets in on the 4/1 fun too:

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=90550

New LP "Frequency Unknown" Pulled By Geoff Tate's Queensryche After Singer Hears It
posted Apr 1 2013 at 1:35 PM by CROMCarl. (6 Comments)

Geoff Tate has pulled the upcoming "Frequency Unknown" LP from his version of Queensryche, which consists of the singer and guest musicians. The album is due out later this month through Cleopatra Records, but could be delayed due to what was termed as "sound problems." Apparently, after the album was pressed and packaged for release, the disgruntled singer finally listened to it and was not satisfied at all with what he heard. Employing the services of a new producer/engineer, Tate hopes to correct what now has been dubbed "soundryche" without having to re-record his vocal tracks. The band's former producer indicated that he was just following the direction indicated through the album's literal title and had no idea there was any "hidden message" to the "other Queensryche."

In what can only be deemed as an "odd coincidence," the album was pulled just after Scott Rockenfield's Queenryche, featuring Todd La Torre on vocals, released the new track "Redemption," from the band's upcoming, yet untitled album, due out on June 10, 2013 (EU) and June 11, 2013 (North America).
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!!   Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:36 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
metalunderground.com gets in on the 4/1 fun too:

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=90550

New LP "Frequency Unknown" Pulled By Geoff Tate's Queensryche After Singer Hears It
posted Apr 1 2013 at 1:35 PM by CROMCarl. (6 Comments)

Geoff Tate has pulled the upcoming "Frequency Unknown" LP from his version of Queensryche, which consists of the singer and guest musicians. The album is due out later this month through Cleopatra Records, but could be delayed due to what was termed as "sound problems." Apparently, after the album was pressed and packaged for release, the disgruntled singer finally listened to it and was not satisfied at all with what he heard. Employing the services of a new producer/engineer, Tate hopes to correct what now has been dubbed "soundryche" without having to re-record his vocal tracks. The band's former producer indicated that he was just following the direction indicated through the album's literal title and had no idea there was any "hidden message" to the "other Queensryche."

In what can only be deemed as an "odd coincidence," the album was pulled just after Scott Rockenfield's Queenryche, featuring Todd La Torre on vocals, released the new track "Redemption," from the band's upcoming, yet untitled album, due out on June 10, 2013 (EU) and June 11, 2013 (North America).

Razz

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!!   Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:49 pm

Can't wait for the new QR with Tate!!!!! Thank goodness they finally figured it out. I can't say I enjoy OMII or anything else they have recorded since the original ep, but wtf? Might be awesome!!! Just glad they have gotten through their differences and will be travelling to Ireland to kickout some righteous crossover very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!!   Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geoff Tate to reunite with Queensryche!!
Page 1 of 1