Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet - documentary trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet - documentary trailer Empty
PostSubject: Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet - documentary trailer   Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet - documentary trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet - documentary trailer   Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet - documentary trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:09 pm

You're apparently too much of an elitist to use the search function as well, huh?... Razz

http://www.heartofmetal.net/t17046-not-dead-yet-the-jason-becker-story?highlight=jason+becker

Last edited by MetalGuy71 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected a misspelling, you dicks)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet - documentary trailer   Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet - documentary trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Just figured I'd post the official trailer in the movie section. Deal with it. lol!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

PostSubject: Re: Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet - documentary trailer   Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet - documentary trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:50 pm

S.D. wrote:
Just figured I'd post the official trailer in the movie section. Deal with it. lol!

Be careful saying the word "deal" to much. Might make ya wanna go score some buds Laughing very hard

PostSubject: Re: Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet - documentary trailer   Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet - documentary trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet - documentary trailer
Page 1 of 1