Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+28
jettafiend
shamgar75
iamrockerfun
Orion Crystal Ice
James B.
Joe
CRIMSONMASK
scottmitchell74
Witchfinder
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
nevermore
kmorg
jstate
Sutekh
Wurthless
manny
Required Fields
Ricky
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
Leatherface
EmoElmo
exact33
tohostudios
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Benny Hill

About to go see Brave 3D at the discount theater.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Firefly. Three eps in and enjoying it!
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Sutekh wrote:
Firefly. Three eps in and enjoying it!

headbanger

That's one of my favorite shows, glad to see others watching it.

Earlier I watched some more of Season 1 of the Office.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:57 am

Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World. Offbeat and entertaining.

Safety Not Guaranteed - Awesome, probably my favorite indie film of the year.
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 51iikihmUwL._SX500_

Last edited by S.D. on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18899

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:09 am

The Woods
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:15 am

Mr. Blue Sky : The Story of Jeff Lynne and ELO

Caught this on VH1Classics. Really good but way too short. I assume there is a longer version since it went right from The Move becoming ELO to his producing and The Traveling Wilburys.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:16 am

S.D. wrote:

Safety Not Guaranteed - Awesome, probably my favorite indie film of the year.
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 51iikihmUwL._SX500_

I want to see that. The trailer looked good.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:45 pm

The Yanks/Tigers game last night
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Police Squad
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:24 pm

Modern Family
South Park
Iron Maiden - Rock in Rio DVD
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:03 am

"End of the Century: The Story of the Ramones"

One of my favorite "rock docs," detailing the highs and lows of the influential punk rock band's career through interviews and tons of killer archive footage.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:37 am

3rd Rock From The Sun
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39466

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Arrow
Supernatural
American Horror Story-Asylum
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:23 am

"On Her Majesty's Secret Service" (1969)

In George Lazenby's one and only turn as 007, James Bond travels from Italy to the Swiss Alps, where he romances a Countess (Diana Rigg) and uncovers a secret plot by the evil Blofeld (Telly Savalas) to sterilize the world via biological warfare.

This is the one and only film in the 007 series that I'd never seen. A lot of fans seem to hate it but I was actually impressed by it. Lazenby's performance as Bond was adequate (he had the self-assured smirk of Connery and can brawl with the best of 'em), Diana Rigg was purty, and though the film is a bit longer than it really needs to be, the last hour is just one cool action sequence after another.

Lazenby probably would've been a pretty decent Bond if he'd stuck with the role, however, legend has it that he declined to return thanks to some poor advice from his management, who advised him that the Bond character was "passe" once the swingin' 60s ended. Great career move there, George.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:35 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

In George Lazenby's one and only turn as 007, James Bond travels from Italy to the Swiss Alps, where he romances a Countess (Diana Rigg) and uncovers a secret plot by the evil Blofeld (Telly Savalas) to sterilize the world via biological warfare.

This is the one and only film in the 007 series that I'd never seen. A lot of fans seem to hate it but I was actually impressed by it. Lazenby's performance as Bond was adequate (he had the self-assured smirk of Connery and can brawl with the best of 'em), Diana Rigg was purty, and though the film is a bit longer than it really needs to be, the last hour is just one cool action sequence after another.

Lazenby probably would've been a pretty decent Bond if he'd stuck with the role, however, legend has it that he declined to return thanks to some poor advice from his management, who advised him that the Bond character was "passe" once the swingin' 60s ended. Great career move there, George.

Love that movie. The most intense ending of the entire series.

Originally that ending was shot with the intention of being played as the pre-credit sequence for the next film...but by the time post-production was nearing completion the producers had already decided they were going to replace Lazenby...so they included the assassination attempt at the end of the film.

Diana Rigg is my favorite Bond girl.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:41 am

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 220px-Scarlet_Street_p
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:24 am

Paranormal Activity 4 - worst and weakest of the series, but i'm fan, had to see it, still njoyeing.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:20 am

S.D. wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Love that movie. The most intense ending of the entire series.

Originally that ending was shot with the intention of being played as the pre-credit sequence for the next film...but by the time post-production was nearing completion the producers had already decided they were going to replace Lazenby...so they included the assassination attempt at the end of the film.

Diana Rigg is my favorite Bond girl.

It's surprisingly a good film and Lazenby isn't as horrible as the main stream entertainment press would lead you to believe. Also the only 007 flick where Bond broke the fourth wall.

If Connery was 007 in the flick, it would rank much higher on the many "Best Bond" lists published every time a new 007 flick is released.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:36 am

Quote :
Also the only 007 flick where Bond broke the fourth wall.

That was great. "This never happened to the other fellow." Smile

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:26 am

I'm for the Hippopotamus

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:31 am

Boardwalk Empire, followed by Parks & Recreation.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:32 am

NLCS

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Amy Schumer: Mostly Sex Stuff
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Dee Snider's SMF - Live 1995

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Last Resort
Person of Interest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next