Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anathema

Go down 
+13
tohostudios
Andy
Orion Crystal Ice
Smindas
Wayne
Gilbert
DallasBlack
Dark Horseman
A Handful of Wayne
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
Eyesore
BearOnUnicycle
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

Anathema - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Anathema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:45 am

I checked out Untouchable, Parts 1 & 2 from Weather Systems on youtube... pretty cool!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Anathema - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Anathema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:01 pm

Anathema is getting ready to release "Universal" a special edition concert film/live album that was recorded at the ancient Roman theater Phillippoplis. Anathema was joined for this performance by the Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Dave Stewart (Eurythmics).

The film was directed by Lasse Holle who has handled all the conceptual and concert videos for Porcupine Tree & Steven Wilson for the past decade.

The special edition contains 2 CDs, 1 DVD and 1 blu-ray. Anathema's acoustic gig at Union Chapel will be included as a special feature.

https://www.burningshed.com/store/kscope/collection/5/country/222/
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Anathema - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Anathema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:42 pm

nice! I need to get the doom era stuff from anathema but their other material is pretty enjoyable.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Anathema - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Anathema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:42 pm

exact33 wrote:
nice! I need to get the doom era stuff from anathema but their other material is pretty enjoyable.

For the doom era stuff, The Silent Enigma is an incredible death/doom album.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

Anathema - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Anathema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:51 am

Anathema returns with their new studio album Distant Satellites on June 9th.  

“distant satellites is the culmination of everything ANATHEMA been working up to so far in our musical path. It contains almost every conceivable element of the heartbeat of Anathema music that it is possible to have.
There is beauty, intensity, drama, quietude, and extra musical dimensions that the band have previously only hinted at. All built on the song writing chemistry of Daniel, John and Vincent ~ and the haunting voice of Lee Douglas.
Produced and mixed once again by our very own Christer-André Cederberg - Producer/Mixer/Engineer (Weather Systems, Universal) and with some songs also mixed by the unassailable Steven Wilson, It's a special and unique release for the band.
Anathema - Page 2 7013_10152288187258629_412115567_n
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

Anathema - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Anathema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:24 pm

S.D. wrote:
Anathema returns with their new studio album Distant Satellites on June 9th.  

“distant satellites is the culmination of everything ANATHEMA been working up to so far in our musical path. It contains almost every conceivable element of the heartbeat of Anathema music that it is possible to have.
There is beauty, intensity, drama, quietude, and extra musical dimensions that the band have previously only hinted at. All built on the song writing chemistry of Daniel, John and Vincent ~ and the haunting voice of Lee Douglas.
Produced and mixed once again by our very own Christer-André Cederberg - Producer/Mixer/Engineer (Weather Systems, Universal) and with some songs also mixed by the unassailable Steven Wilson, It's a special and unique release for the band.
Anathema - Page 2 7013_10152288187258629_412115567_n

Can't wait!!!
Back to top Go down

Anathema - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Anathema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:33 pm

I really dig that album cover too.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Anathema - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Anathema - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:45 am

that is cool. I have enjoyed what i have of theirs.

Sponsored content

Anathema - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Anathema - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anathema
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2