Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best OF Metals - Steel Prophet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jheldos
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

Best OF Metals - Steel Prophet Empty
PostSubject: Best OF Metals - Steel Prophet   Best OF Metals - Steel Prophet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Best OF Metals - Steel Prophet 754598 Guys, can anyone plz do me a really big favor? I'm new in here, but still I will ask, I'm desesperate on looking complete albums of the heavy band Steel Prophet, I looked out on every website i could, but it seems no one really did post files of this band, or the ones that had, those files were already deleted, so I want to ask if anyone in here could do me a favor by uploading files of album from this band, cuz I really like their songs Wink

TY So much in advance Cool
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Best OF Metals - Steel Prophet   Best OF Metals - Steel Prophet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Go to Amazon and order them!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Best OF Metals - Steel Prophet   Best OF Metals - Steel Prophet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:12 pm

^^^ Uhhh, yeah, what he said.

Thread locked. Requesting uploads is against Da Rules, especially for a newb.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best OF Metals - Steel Prophet   Best OF Metals - Steel Prophet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best OF Metals - Steel Prophet
Page 1 of 1