Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE Empty
PostSubject: STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE   STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:00 am

What a KILLER album!!!!! More of an ep, I suppose, as there is only 6 tracks. But for 1989, this was way ahead of it's time. And they were only demos! I enjoy all SP's stuff, but this went right to the top!!! I have it on a split with Jag Panzers demos, but apparently, IA was remastered and released on the album Genesis. After a quick search, that looks rare as hell, too. Anyone got a copy want to trade/sell/donate to an uncharitable organization?
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE   STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:44 am

I liked "Dark Hallucinations" the best.

I had a copy of this but I am pretty sure I sold it.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE   STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:52 am

Killer band! I have Genesis but I don't listen to it much. I might have to pull it out and spin it again.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE   STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:25 am

I have the "Genesis" album. I dig it. The demo tracks are superb and the covers are great as well.

What's rare Saxon? The bootleg that you own or the "Genesis" CD?

ult

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE   STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:10 am

I have the Gensis album too. didn't think it was that rare. Good schtuff though.

PostSubject: Re: STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE   STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:19 am

Ult - Both.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE   STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:58 am

Here you go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEEL-PROPHET-Us-Inner-Ascendance-1989-DEMO_W0QQitemZ110191857315QQihZ001QQcategoryZ1600QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

PostSubject: Re: STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE   STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:23 pm

I am sure that would sound better than my reborn classics cd - NOT. The cheapest I found the Genesis was $30 - but I have not had the time to go too deep into the search.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE   STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:42 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
I am sure that would sound better than my reborn classics cd - NOT. The cheapest I found the Genesis was $30 - but I have not had the time to go too deep into the search.

lol! Hey, I thought you were a serious collector! Laughing very hard

PostSubject: Re: STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE   STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STEEL PROPHET - INNER ASCENDANCE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: