Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+28
akeldama
AmongTheRest
metalinmyveins
Hamer12
SpectreFate
DeathCult
sheets
Sword Of The Heretic
Leatherface
Joe
James B.
Required Fields
jstate
Hadley
Witchfinder
DallasBlack
Andy
mikeinfla
Addy
Ricky
CRIMSONMASK
mlotek
A Handful of Wayne
Lari
ShadowAngel
tohostudios
ProgDoom
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:20 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:56 am

Well, I didn't see it but Sting made his debut last night and put Hunter in the Scorpion Deathlock.

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Sting-wwe-665x385
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:12 pm

The review I read said Sting looked like it hurt him to move. My guess is he becomes the new authority figure; sort of like he was in TNA for a while.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:36 pm

tohostudios wrote:
The review I read said Sting looked like it hurt him to move.  My guess is he becomes the new authority figure; sort of like he was in TNA for a while.

I watched it and Sting looked fine. He was just doing the slow, deliberate walk to the ring. He then destroyed HHH with the Scorpion Death Drop. The crowd popped huge for him.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:00 pm

Catch it now before WWE blocks it!

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:22 pm

The WWE Network is free all November. You can sign up and watch anything you want including Survivor Series.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:33 pm

I don't know.  He looked sort of "rickety" in that clip.  I really want Sting to be the new authority figure and maybe only wrestle once or twice a year.  I always thought he was decent enough in the ring but that his mic work is where he really shined.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:38 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I don't know.  He looked sort of "rickety" in that clip.  I really want Sting to be the new authority figure and maybe only wrestle once or twice a year.  I always thought he was decent enough in the ring but that his mic work is where he really shined.

I doubt he'll wrestle more than one or two matches. I would prefer he just do his mysterious Crow-Sting gimmick and just chill in the rafters and occasionally hit people with a bat.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I doubt he'll wrestle more than one or two matches.  I would prefer he just do his mysterious Crow-Sting gimmick and just chill in the rafters and occasionally hit people with a bat.

Yeah, that would work too. Especially if he's portrayed as a "tweener" like he was back in WCW when he could be an equal opportunist with that bat. Anytime he saw what he perceived as an "injustice", somebody got the bat and it could be anybody.

Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 9:24 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I doubt he'll wrestle more than one or two matches.  I would prefer he just do his mysterious Crow-Sting gimmick and just chill in the rafters and occasionally hit people with a bat.

After what happened to Owen Hart, I doubt the WWE will allow him to do that.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

After what happened to Owen Hart, I doubt the WWE will allow him to do that.

As long as he doesn't jump from them, I don't think it'd be a problem.

Toho: There is talk about him possibly having a match with HHH.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:39 pm

Anybody heard about this:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/532559-breaking-news-cm-punk-signs-with-ufc

Either he is going to get destroyed or he'll surprise the hell out of people. Interesting to see which.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:39 am

DallasBlack wrote:

Either he is going to get destroyed or he'll surprise the hell out of people. Interesting to see which.

It's a stunt to juice ratings. It will work too.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:15 am

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Jimmy_del_ray2

Jimmy Del Ray of the Heavenly Bodies was killed in a single car accident over the weekend in Tampa. He was 52.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

It's a stunt to juice ratings.  It will work too.  

You're right. Punk fans will watch to see how he fares and Punk haters will watch to see him get creamed. Either way, the viewership will go up.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:09 pm

Dana White never met a promotional opportunity he didn't like.   This has $$$$ written all over it so of course he jumped at it.
Personally I can't stand the guy; he's the MMA version of Vince McMahon IMO.  And, like Vince, Dana White has some innate ability to find talent that can make him a lot of money.

I don't like the guy, but like Vince, I have to give props to his entrepreneurial skills.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:30 am

haha, just in time for the holidays, The Christmas Creature (Kane). Around the 2:40 mark.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:21 am

Shades of The GobbledyGooker!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:29 am

I remember a few years ago on a Christmas edition of RAW Kane had some type of Christmas decoration on his mask. King made the comment of "He looks like some sort of Christmas Creature". Nice reference there since Jerry is the one who came up with the Christmas Creature idea.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Pretty cool shoot interview with Axe and Smash of Demolition (one of my favorite tag teams of all time):

Unlike most shoot interviews, these guys don't waste their time bad mouthing other wrestlers. Very classy guys when you take into account how other wrestlers go about these things. Always annoyed me when they're called LoD rip offs. The only thing those two teams had in common was facepaint (which wrestlers have been doing even before LoD). Their tag team style was totally different, they didn't sport mohawks, nor did they wear long tights or football pads. I liked both teams but they had little in common.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:33 pm

Dude, that shoot was awesome!! Much respect for Bill and Barry. Very professional. Even when they discussed things that they didn't enjoy talking about, they did it with class, and without stirring the pot.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:44 am

Now those are two guys who should be in the HOF. Always loved Demolition but liked them better as heels.

I love the 89 Rumble

I remember them drawing numbers and saying "Well, it looks like it's gonna be a long night".

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:01 am

I like the new Hardees commercial with Brock Lesnar destroying stuff looking for his bacon patty melt.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:37 pm

I also remember Demolition did this Pizza Hut commercial

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:04 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
Now those are two guys who should be in the HOF. Always loved Demolition but liked them better as heels.

I love the 89 Rumble

I remember them drawing numbers and saying "Well, it looks like it's gonna be a long night".

In their shoot, they mention how they preferred to be heels as well. They talk about how the fans were cheering them while they were heels. Turning them face was not necessary.

For them not being in the HoF, Bill Eadie (Axe) also mentions that he has a bad habit of speaking his mind which has gotten him in trouble in the past. That could be a reason. He could have said something to Vince that Vinnie didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: