Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much do you love your car?

Go down 
+11
tohostudios
stepcousin
Shawn Of Fire
ShadowAngel
kmorg
mc666
Troublezone
GrandNational
exact33
Sutekh
A Handful of Wayne
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

How much do you love your car? Empty
PostSubject: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:48 pm

My guess is, not as much as this guy. lol this isn't a joke either

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:56 pm

crap I didn't realize it didn't show him in the act lol.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 pm

I'd better not watch that at work, then....

I was thinking of the Queen song 'I'm in Love With my Car', but this is, uh... different.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:06 pm

hahaha its safe for work nothing happens. he just tells his father in this clip.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:37 pm

THis guy is nuts. Cars are just things.

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:03 am

You can see a whole documentary about this in 5 parts, really bizarre:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:31 am

I will NEVER buy another used car.... Shocked

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:46 am

I saw that episode... very disturbing. That guy is a freak.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:49 am

S.D. wrote:
I will NEVER buy another used car.... Shocked

might as well never stay in another hotel/motel room either.

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:11 am

Troublezone wrote:

yep. someone needs a lot of help. Imagine what would happen if someone hits the car???
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:38 am

exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

yep. someone needs a lot of help. Imagine what would happen if someone hits the car???

You obviously never saw the David Cronenberg movie, Crash. Laughing

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:00 pm

Troublezone wrote:

Even more disturbing seeing him underneath the car and kissing it.... WITH HIS TONGUE!!!!!?????

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:11 pm

exact33 wrote:

But you also can enjoy things. The Video is creepy and weird, but then again, i know a lot of guys who really do love their cars and spent more time with them then with their girlfriends/wifes. And of course so many guys think that cars are a 'man thing'.
The thing i love most about my Car (Corvette C5 Z06) is that i get a lot of stupid comments from guys, who either can't believe that i, a woman, drive (or even know how to) a car as that and of course the 'Vette has a very bad reputation in Germany as a "pimp car" (though it's more of a 70's/80's thing), i always get a kick out of the stupid comments, "did you ever drove faster than 50 (km/h)?", "do you even know how to turn it on?", "You should rather drive a VW Golf" Laughing very hard

I like my Car, the Corvette was always a dream car for me, in every racing video game, i always took the Vette, i fell in love with it through the A-Team and it's fun to drive it or race against others (no illegal stuff, thankfully in Germany there are Public Race Days at Hockenheim and Nuerburgring which are fun)

While i wouldn't say that i 'love' my car, i would say that i like it and enjoy it
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Not enough to wash it but enough not to trade it in...

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:35 pm

FINALLY! I found the video I wanted to post t begin with.... ENJOY lol!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
FINALLY! I found the video I wanted to post t begin with.... ENJOY lol!

The last few seconds..... Shocked ......... sick
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:57 pm

kmorg wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

You obviously never saw the David Cronenberg movie, Crash. Laughing

Actually, this reminds me of the movie "Christine". Just change the car from female to male...

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:07 pm

exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

If HE hits his car, it will be domestic violence. Laughing
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Troublezone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Your comment FTW!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Troublezone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

unless its an import Smile

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:16 pm

ShadowAngel wrote:
exact33 wrote:

But you also can enjoy things. The Video is creepy and weird, but then again, i know a lot of guys who really do love their cars and spent more time with them then with their girlfriends/wifes. And of course so many guys think that cars are a 'man thing'.
The thing i love most about my Car (Corvette C5 Z06) is that i get a lot of stupid comments from guys, who either can't believe that i, a woman, drive (or even know how to) a car as that and of course the 'Vette has a very bad reputation in Germany as a "pimp car" (though it's more of a 70's/80's thing), i always get a kick out of the stupid comments, "did you ever drove faster than 50 (km/h)?", "do you even know how to turn it on?", "You should rather drive a VW Golf" Laughing very hard

I like my Car, the Corvette was always a dream car for me, in every racing video game, i always took the Vette, i fell in love with it through the A-Team and it's fun to drive it or race against others (no illegal stuff, thankfully in Germany there are Public Race Days at Hockenheim and Nuerburgring which are fun)

While i wouldn't say that i 'love' my car, i would say that i like it and enjoy it

dont get me wrong - I like things but I dont go around frenching my cds. I think people need to have perspective on things though. Its easy to be consumed by things but in the end, they are just things and people should come first.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:17 pm

I'm not surprised. It's a crazy world we live in.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 pm

exact33 wrote:
ShadowAngel wrote:
exact33 wrote:

dont get me wrong - I like things but I dont go around frenching my cds. I think people need to have perspective on things though. Its easy to be consumed by things but in the end, they are just things and people should come first.

Please.... If the King came knocking at your door you'd be all over him.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
exact33 wrote:
ShadowAngel wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Please.... If the King came knocking at your door you'd be all over him.

TheKing doesnt like his buns toasted in that manner thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:51 pm

I bought a new car last March and people at work mock me because I park about a half mile away from everyone else just so I don't get door-dinged. But I am sure not as nuts as this guy.

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   How much do you love your car? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much do you love your car?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next