Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo

Go down 
+16
corplhicks
DallasBlack
mez
Eyesore
Troublezone
nevermore
Rex
A Handful of Wayne
kmorg
mc666
Fat Freddy
Thrasher73
SpectreFate
tohostudios
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Empty
PostSubject: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:22 am

Wow. Can't say I'm a fan, but I certainly didn't see this one coming...

Quote :
LIFE OF AGONY's Keith Caputo has revealed that he has begun "transitioning" into life as a woman and has begun to refer to himself as "her" on his official web site, KeithCaputo.com. The singer, who has adopted the name "Keith Mina Caputo", wrote on his Twitter account, "Male to female transsexuals like me are the women who give up male privilege for femininity! Threaten the patriarchy!" He also responded to a question from a fan about the demise of LIFE OF AGONY by writing, "LIFE OF AGONY has already gone into isolation and it's got nothing to do with me transitioning [to a woman]."

In a June 5, 2011 interview with "DeadDave's Internet Radio Show" (stream audio below), Caputo stated, "I live a completely, totally different lifestyle. I'm a completely different human being, as you guys probably know. I have a very different path in life. I'm not living life as a man anymore and stuff. So, yeah, my life is completely different, but music will always be… music is definitely my driving force."

Caputo previously used cross-dressing images of himself in the artwork for his 2008 album "A Fondness For Hometown Scars" and dedicated the CD to androgynous people.

In a July 11 tweet, Caputo said, "my cuzins even get on me for being transgender, callin me the dumbest names, but it's all in good fun they'll really kill 4 me." The vocalist also re-tweeted a story from Metal Insider claiming the singer was due to get a sex change. He replied with the message, "Thx for being sweet & respectful..Deeply appreciate it. FYI, I'm keeping my penis!"

Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Keithmina

Eh, if it makes him happy, who am I to care? Doesn't make a very convincing "chick" though.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:25 am

Oh my. He's an ugly man and an ugly woman.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:26 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Wow. Can't say I'm a fan, but I certainly didn't see this one coming...

Quote :
LIFE OF AGONY's Keith Caputo has revealed that he has begun "transitioning" into life as a woman and has begun to refer to himself as "her" on his official web site, KeithCaputo.com. The singer, who has adopted the name "Keith Mina Caputo", wrote on his Twitter account, "Male to female transsexuals like me are the women who give up male privilege for femininity! Threaten the patriarchy!" He also responded to a question from a fan about the demise of LIFE OF AGONY by writing, "LIFE OF AGONY has already gone into isolation and it's got nothing to do with me transitioning [to a woman]."

In a June 5, 2011 interview with "DeadDave's Internet Radio Show" (stream audio below), Caputo stated, "I live a completely, totally different lifestyle. I'm a completely different human being, as you guys probably know. I have a very different path in life. I'm not living life as a man anymore and stuff. So, yeah, my life is completely different, but music will always be… music is definitely my driving force."

Caputo previously used cross-dressing images of himself in the artwork for his 2008 album "A Fondness For Hometown Scars" and dedicated the CD to androgynous people.

In a July 11 tweet, Caputo said, "my cuzins even get on me for being transgender, callin me the dumbest names, but it's all in good fun they'll really kill 4 me." The vocalist also re-tweeted a story from Metal Insider claiming the singer was due to get a sex change. He replied with the message, "Thx for being sweet & respectful..Deeply appreciate it. FYI, I'm keeping my penis!"

Eh, if it makes him happy, who am I to care? Doesn't make a very convincing "chick" though.

Especially if that last sentence in his quote is true.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:28 am

Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Spit_takeLife of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo SnlspitLife of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Keithmina

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:36 am

Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Blackguysuh1Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Keithmina

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:37 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:37 am

^^ Laughing very hard I know I've seen that clip with the black guy in the boat before. Any idea where (movie/TV show) it's from?

**EDIT** Nevermind, I think I figured it out. That's from "Caddyshack," isn't it? When Rodney's running amuck with his yacht?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:44 am

Yup. Caddyshack.

Even Mr. Spock is shocked at this development and he's not easily rattled

Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Spockorly

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:25 am

Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Surprised
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:33 am

Quote :
"FYI, I'm keeping my penis!"

..."In a jar, on my mantle!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:37 am

meh, more power to him. in 2011, stuff like this isn't really shocking.

SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:37 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
"FYI, I'm keeping my penis!"

..."In a jar, on my mantle!"

Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Spittake
Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Penis_10
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:48 am

Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Sunny111309

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:09 am

I bet you didn't even have to look that pic up, Brian. It was already on your computer! SICKO!!

lol!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:43 am

HAHAHAHA... you guys...... I read about this yesturday. Doesn't really surprise me though

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:55 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Doesn't really surprise me though

Me neither. Even when I saw L.O.A. open for Type O Negative way the hell back in '93 or whenever it was, that guy kinda struck me as a little, shall we say, "off."

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:24 am

I heard of the band, but never actually heard their music.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:27 am

Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo _47g
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:43 am

kmorg wrote:
I bet you didn't even have to look that pic up, Brian. It was already on your computer! SICKO!!

lol!

Whatya mean on his computer? That was on his mantle! Razz
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:45 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
kmorg wrote:

lol!

Yeah. Wes has seen my dick-in-a-bottle. He helped me pack it.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:07 am

Witchfinder wrote:
Oh my. He's an ugly man and an ugly woman.

Sure is!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:11 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
kmorg wrote:

lol!

Yeah. Wes has seen my dick-in-a-bottle. He helped me pack it.

Good Lord,dont tell everyone!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:30 am

I'm sure Lorena Bobbit would do the surgery for him free of charge.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:41 am

This is what Cher's "son" Chaz Bono has been waiting for... Better put it on ice. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:16 pm

This really doesn't surprise me. If you've ever met him, he's always been very feminine, even back when Life of Agony was at their heaviest. And that stuff really came out in his solo work—which is fantastic, by the way—and has been becoming even more prominent as of late.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo   Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life of Agony's Keith "Mina" Caputo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next