Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart Empty
PostSubject: Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart   Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Keith Richards has unveiled the album cover and track listing for his upcoming solo LP, Crosseyed Heart.

Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart KeithSquare

According to Richards’ website, Heart includes 15 songs, most of which he co-wrote and co-produced with his longtime musical foil, drummer Steve Jordan. The LP also includes appearances from a handful of special guests, including Norah Jones, who co-wrote her duet number with Richards, titled “Illusion.”

Richards recently completed his latest round of Rolling Stones tour dates, and has mentioned the possibility of scheduling some solo shows in support of Crosseyed Heart, though he may have to work them around his day job; since early this year, the band has been rumored to be planning a run of South American concerts for the fall.

Crosseyed Heart serves as Richards’ first studio solo effort in more than two decades, following a pair of albums — 1988′s Talk Is Cheap and 1992′s Main Offender — recorded and released during downtime between Stones records. He also issued a concert recording, Live at the Hollywood Palladium, December 15, 1988, in between those albums.

Keith Richards ‘Crosseyed Heart’ Track Listing
“Crosseyed Heart”
“Heartstopper”
“Amnesia”
“Robbed Blind”
“Trouble”
“Love Overdue”
“Nothing on Me”
“Suspicious”
“Blues in the Morning”
“Something for Nothing”
“Illusion”
“Just a Gift”
“Goodnight Irene”
“Substantial Damage”
“Lover’s Plea”

The making of Keith Richards‘ Crosseyed Heart will be chronicled in a new documentary. Keith Richards: Under the Influence will premiere on Netflix on Sept. 18, the same day the album comes out.

Under the Influence is the work of Morgan Neville, who won an Academy Award in 2014 for 20 Feet From Stardom, which looked at the role professional backup singers have played in rock history. Neville gained access to the Rolling Stones guitarist and traveled with him to Chicago, Nashville and New York in order to learn more about his musical roots and to eavesdrop on the sessions for Crosseyed Heart. In addition to conversations with Richards, the movie also contains archival footage, plenty of music and an appearance by Tom Waits.

PostSubject: Re: Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart   Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 5:12 pm

There is also a documentary on Keith Richards titled "Under The Influence" that will premier on Netflix on September 18th.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart   Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 9:38 pm

I am a huge fan of his solo albums so I will be grabbing this disc at some point
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart   Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:44 am

S.D. wrote:
There is also a documentary on Keith Richards titled "Under The Influence" that will premier on Netflix on September 18th.

I guess you didn't read that part under the embedded video, huh, dingus. Razz

manny wrote:
I am a huge fan of his solo albums so I will be grabbing this disc at some point

I picked up his last 2 solo albums not that long ago and will probably get this new one at some point as well. While I didn't love his solo albums, I liked 'em well enough to invest in another outing, just not a priority. The new song is catchy enough.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart   Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 5:38 pm

manny wrote:

same here. I practically lived on Talk is Cheap through high school. I was almost a little disappointed the Stones got back together because that meant an end to his solo stuff. Cannot wait for this one.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart   Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keith Richards - Crosseyed Heart
Page 1 of 1