Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big 4 live in Gothenburg

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

The Big 4 live in Gothenburg Empty
PostSubject: The Big 4 live in Gothenburg   The Big 4 live in Gothenburg Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:09 pm

While Norwegian Broadcasting sneds the Metallica concert live tonight, Swedish television have broadcasted the whole show! So far Anthrax have done a great, with Andreas Kisser filling in for Scott Ian. Megadeth did an ok show, but Dave is not a good vocalist live. Slayer is Slayer, and to me they sound samey from song to song. Gary Holt filled in for Jeff Hanneman. Now I'm looking forward to Metallica!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: The Big 4 live in Gothenburg   The Big 4 live in Gothenburg Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:00 am

Sounds good! Can't wait to see the UK show next week. Although my favourite Big 4 band is Megadeth, I'm mostly looking forward to Metallica. Say what you will about their output, but those guys still put on one hell of a show. Megadave's voice and static persona seem to constantly make Megadeth gigs a bit disappointing.

Metal novice
Metal novice
Nocturne

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: The Big 4 live in Gothenburg   The Big 4 live in Gothenburg Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Don't know how accessible it is outside of Sweden but you can watch the concert here http://svtplay.se/t/160729/the_big_4
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: The Big 4 live in Gothenburg   The Big 4 live in Gothenburg Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Why is Kisser filling in for Ian?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: The Big 4 live in Gothenburg   The Big 4 live in Gothenburg Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

His wife recently gave birth to their first child so he's home bonding with the new young'in.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: The Big 4 live in Gothenburg   The Big 4 live in Gothenburg Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

His wife recently gave birth to their first child so he's home bonding with the new young'in.

Ah...cool.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: The Big 4 live in Gothenburg   The Big 4 live in Gothenburg Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:10 pm

The Metallica gig was awesome too.

There were Metallica shirts on darn near every second man in Gothenburg the last 2 days! And if it was not Metallica alone, it was a Big 4 shirt. A few Megadeth and Slayer shirts as well. Oh, and Maiden played there 4 or 5 days ago also, so the venue, taking 60000 people was packed by metal fans 2 or 3 night in 1 week!

PostSubject: Re: The Big 4 live in Gothenburg   The Big 4 live in Gothenburg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big 4 live in Gothenburg
Page 1 of 1