Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which release are you more excited for?

Go down 
+18
Schbopo
nevermore
mlotek
MoonChild
Mglaffas81
Joe
Leatherface
krokus
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
rawr!
manny
metalinmyveins
Fat Freddy
SpectreFate
Thrasher73
holydiver97595
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which mid-June release are you most excited for?
From Chaos To Eternity by Rhapsody of Fire
Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Iconoclast by Symphony X
Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Ghost by the Devin Townsend Project
Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Deconstruction by the Devin Townsend Project
Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Kairos by Sepultura
Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Dedicated To Chaos by Queensryche
Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:25 am

holydiver97595 wrote:
Lol, all of them float my boat. I'm a special little snowflake, you know.

Be careful what you wish for, some of us (well, one of us) might decide to change your username to "special little snowflake".

lol!
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:29 am

Shawn D. wrote:
holydiver97595 wrote:
Lol, all of them float my boat. I'm a special little snowflake, you know.

Be careful what you wish for, some of us (well, one of us) might decide to change your username to "special little snowflake".

lol!

surprised I wonder who it would be... I bet it's Ult!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25943

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:18 pm

It's a toss up between the Devin Townsend albums and the new Symphony X cd.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:02 pm

PS: The new SymX album is pretty good, a bit heavier than Paradise Lost. Still have yet to listen to Rhapsody of Fire's new one.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Green Naugahyde by Primus.

Although if you put a gun to head and made me pick one of these, one of the Devin Townsend ones
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Green Naugahyde by Primus.

Although if you put a gun to head and made me pick one of these, one of the Devin Townsend ones

These polls are serious business. whip

My brother owned a green naugahyde monster when he was little! That thing was fun! Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Vintage-naugahyde-nauga-monster-blue-green_300549003470

Why'd they call it that? I'm not a big Primus man, personally, so I feel like I'm missing something obvious.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:59 pm

not that great of a list but i will go with Rhapsody...

The_Jayroh
Metal master
Metal master
The_Jayroh

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:35 am

I'm surprised there's as many Devin Townsend fans on here as there are! I bought their album Addicted!, and it was awesome. I was expecting something closer to SYL, but what I got surprised me. Listened to it a good bit ever since.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1009170115&sk=info
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:29 am

The_Jayroh wrote:
I'm surprised there's as many Devin Townsend fans on here as there are! I bought their album Addicted!, and it was awesome. I was expecting something closer to SYL, but what I got surprised me. Listened to it a good bit ever since.

I'm a bit surprised, too. I was expecting more people to go for RoF or maybe Sepultura (just in a hope that they're going back to the old ways), but I guess not. Ah well, Devin Townsend is really good anyway. I'm seeing him next month with Children of Bodom and Septic Flesh, so I hope he'll play a lot of the new material headbanger
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:06 pm

You plebs have no taste! Razz

Only two are ones I want (the first two) and of those I'm highly anticipating Symphony X. Paradise Lost is one of the best prog metal albums of all time IMO so the new one is a top priority for me (which is why I pre-ordered it two weeks ago).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 am

DallasBlack wrote:
You plebs have no taste! Razz

Only two are ones I want (the first two) and of those I'm highly anticipating Symphony X. Paradise Lost is one of the best prog metal albums of all time IMO so the new one is a top priority for me (which is why I pre-ordered it two weeks ago).

Woohoo! Someone who agrees with me! Very Happy
SymX's new album is worth the pre-order; it's a tossup whether it's better than Paradise Lost, but it's definitely worth the money to me. It's a bit heavier, but as always, they stick to their guns.
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:40 am

None
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:20 pm

speed101 wrote:
None

Any other releases you're looking forward to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which release are you more excited for?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2