Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which release are you more excited for?

Go down 
+18
Schbopo
nevermore
mlotek
MoonChild
Mglaffas81
Joe
Leatherface
krokus
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
rawr!
manny
metalinmyveins
Fat Freddy
SpectreFate
Thrasher73
holydiver97595
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which mid-June release are you most excited for?
From Chaos To Eternity by Rhapsody of Fire
Which release are you more excited for? Vote_lcap17%Which release are you more excited for? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Iconoclast by Symphony X
Which release are you more excited for? Vote_lcap25%Which release are you more excited for? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Ghost by the Devin Townsend Project
Which release are you more excited for? Vote_lcap0%Which release are you more excited for? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Deconstruction by the Devin Townsend Project
Which release are you more excited for? Vote_lcap33%Which release are you more excited for? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Kairos by Sepultura
Which release are you more excited for? Vote_lcap8%Which release are you more excited for? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Dedicated To Chaos by Queensryche
Which release are you more excited for? Vote_lcap0%Which release are you more excited for? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the above
Which release are you more excited for? Vote_lcap17%Which release are you more excited for? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

Which release are you more excited for? Empty
PostSubject: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:45 am

So, I'm just wondering today what all of you are most excited for in the rest of this month, because quite a few bigger names are releasing quite a lot. If you've got something else that I missed, feel free to mention it below!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:51 am

Deconstruction out of those.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:52 am

I'll probably go the rest of my life and never hear any of those. I'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37670

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:54 am

Quote :
I'll probably go the rest of my life and never hear any of those. I'm fine with that.

Yeah, nothin' there that makes me wanna reach for my wallet either.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:57 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Yeah, nothin' there that makes me wanna reach for my wallet either.

I have to agree as well.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 am

None of them
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 am

SpectreFate wrote:

So, none of these are with downloading illegally? Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 am

mid june? wulfshon - prinnit mittilagart
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 am

Anthrax - Worship Music

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

So, none of these are with downloading illegally? Laughing very hard

No. I wouldn't even download them illegally. Not because they're bad, just that I don't care for any of those bands.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:14 am

manny wrote:
None of them

Ditto. I won't be getting any of those listed. The only June release I'm interested in so far is Black Counrty Communion's 2nd album, which came out this week.

Quote :
Anthrax - Worship Music

Gotta wait till September for that one.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:23 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
manny wrote:
None of them

Ditto. I won't be getting any of those listed. The only June release I'm interested in so far is Black Counrty Communion's 2nd album, which came out this week.

Quote :
Anthrax - Worship Music

Gotta wait till September for that one.

Yup, bit it was the only new release I could think of that I am actually looking forward to. None of the ones in that list are priorities for me.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:36 am

Maybe RHAPSODY but still i am not a fan of their music today, and SEPULTURA have made only smurf poo since CHAOS AD but i like the two CALAVERA CONSPIRACY cds. QUEENSRYCHE since EMPIRE have been s.hit in my opinion and i never liked SYMPHONY X. And about DAVID TOWNSEND its to modern music and looks/attitude to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:26 am

manny wrote:
None of them

yep
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:27 am

I was pretty pumped for the new Witchhammer. Got it. Dig it. headbanger

New Vicious Rumors & Nazareth are getting some spin time.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18982

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:30 am

None.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:31 am

what happened to the old "upcoming new release" thread? Did we all just get too depressed to look at it or update it any longer?

Which release are you more excited for? 927150
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:36 am

Shawn D. wrote:
what happened to the old "upcoming new release" thread? Did we all just get too depressed to look at it or update it any longer?

Which release are you more excited for? 927150

Only so many deluxe editions of Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga CD's our stomachs could handle.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:40 am

Yeah,none of those are a real priority to me.I just picked the one Id most likely get at some point.September looks like a much better month with new Anthrax and Sebastian Bach.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39708

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:43 am

Gotta echo most everyone's statements here. None of those float my boat so I won't be getting any.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:51 am

The Devin Townsend albums for me.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:53 am

Don't really care for any of those bands, so....
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Kairos by Sepultura
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:25 pm

None
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:56 am

Lol, all of them float my boat. I'm a special little snowflake, you know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which release are you more excited for?   Which release are you more excited for? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which release are you more excited for?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next