Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...

Go down 
+14
tohostudios
metalken
Troublezone
MoonChild
Wargod
James B.
manny
nevermore
mc666
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
chewie
ultmetal
18 posters

Just another piece of meat! Choose which you prefer.
Lovedrive
"Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Vote_lcap68%"Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Vote_rcap
 68% [ 17 ]
Animal Magnatism
"Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Vote_lcap32%"Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Vote_rcap
 32% [ 8 ]
They both suck!
"Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Vote_lcap0%"Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

"Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Empty
PostSubject: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Just another piece of meat! Choose which you prefer.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Lovedrive, both are good though.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:22 pm

Ugh - need to think about this, they both rule and you didn't add a "This is like being told to choose which of your children your like better" option.....
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:30 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Ugh - need to think about this, they both rule and you didn't add a "This is like being told to choose which of your children your like better" option.....

I thought about adding a "they both rule" choice, but I had a feeling everyone would pick it, which would defeat the purpose of the poll. Razz

I think they are both fantastic myself. I find myself usually listening to both when I get in the mood for some Scorps. Today would be one such day.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:33 pm

They kinda come stapled together for me. I can't really choose one or the other.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:02 pm

ultmetal wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

I thought about adding a "they both rule" choice, but I had a feeling everyone would pick it, which would defeat the purpose of the poll. Razz

I think they are both fantastic myself. I find myself usually listening to both when I get in the mood for some Scorps. Today would be one such day.

Cool - makes sense!!!! Now you need to go to the Scorpions Discography thread and post Smile

Oh, and the WASP one for Keith Wink
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:23 pm

I picked "Lovedrive".

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Animal Magnetism for me. not a hard choice.

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:49 pm

Lovedrive was my introduction to the Scorpions, I wore out both a vinyl and cassette copy during my teenage years.

Loving You Sunday Morning is one of the best hard rock songs of all time.

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Lovedrive is my favorite Scorpions album.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Although both are great, I went with Animal Magnetism . Overall,it has the better songs on it.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:07 pm

'Animal Magnatism' an album I wore the grooves out to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Lovedrive but barely.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Since Lovedrive was leading, I gave my vote to Animal Magnatism
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:56 pm

It is like "heartbreaker/livin lovin maid" or "euruption/you really got me" If ya play one, ya gotta play the other right afterwards. At least in my mind.

Lovedrive has a "touch" of M. Schenker... so it gets my vote

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Lovedrive during that era was still their signature sound. Animal Mag they went for a more rock radio sound.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:42 pm

Animal Magnetism is a good album, but my pick is Love Drive.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:52 am

Lovedrive is the better album.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:17 am

Animal Magnatism has always been my favorite Scorps release.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:29 am

Animal Magnetism for me.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Animal Magnetism..... by a hair ..... of my chinny chin chin.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Lovedrive, mostly because of Micheal Schenker.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Wow, tough poll. I think I will give the edge just barely to Lovedrive. It has my favorite Scorpions tune on it post Uli Jon Roth in that of "Coast to Coast".
Back to top Go down
The Purple Scorpion
Metal novice
Metal novice
The Purple Scorpion

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Lovedrive is their greatest album imo. It's my favorite Scorps disc, although I have recently been growing very fond of "Sting In The Tail".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...   "Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Lovedrive" vs. "Animal Magnatism"...
Page 1 of 1