Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHAKE WEIGHT

Go down 
+7
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
Troublezone
Required Fields
Joe
tohostudios
bassman
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

SHAKE WEIGHT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHAKE WEIGHT   SHAKE WEIGHT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:00 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
What a let down. SHAKE WEIGHT - Page 2 19976 Actually, those ads are so bogus. Like the ab ones where the models are totally ripped all due to 6 minutes on the ab rocker or whatever.

I will say that the middle of my back (between the shoulderblades) is pretty sore today. Since I bought this house that moved me out of range of my gym, I haven't really had anything to work that part of my body (like a lat pulldown machine). So, at least this shake weight thing is making me work some muscles I haven't hit in a while.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: SHAKE WEIGHT   SHAKE WEIGHT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:08 pm

tohostudios wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:
What a let down. SHAKE WEIGHT - Page 2 19976 Actually, those ads are so bogus. Like the ab ones where the models are totally ripped all due to 6 minutes on the ab rocker or whatever.

I will say that the middle of my back (between the shoulderblades) is pretty sore today. Since I bought this house that moved me out of range of my gym, I haven't really had anything to work that part of my body (like a lat pulldown machine). So, at least this shake weight thing is making me work some muscles I haven't hit in a while.

Agreed, a nice addition to a lifting program but not a miracle product. I think it will help me get my left arm and shoulder more equal to the right side after some damage from a car accident a few years ago. It's never quite been as strong since my collarbone got broken, I can definitely tell a difference now that I've been using it a full week.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: SHAKE WEIGHT   SHAKE WEIGHT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:15 pm

TheNazgul wrote:

You can do ab exercises til you can't breath and it won't necessarily give you those six packs. Those muscleheads get like that with a combination of exercise AND diet, not exercise alone.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHAKE WEIGHT   SHAKE WEIGHT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHAKE WEIGHT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2