Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+30
Metal Misfit
TheGooch
nevermore
Gilbert
chewie
bassman
Wargod
snooloui
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
scottmitchell74
kmorg
manny
thejokeriv
Addy
tohostudios
A Handful of Wayne
Fat Freddy
exact33
TheDoctor'sScarf
iamrockerfun
Leatherface
Dave the Boss
EvyMetal
jstate
Thrasher73
DallasBlack
Hate Forest
Required Fields
Stender
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Last seen movies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:57 am

The Punisher (w/Dolph)
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28477

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:10 pm

I watched Inception again tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37670

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:21 am

"Star Knight" (a.k.a. "El Caballero del Dragon")

...woof, this was bad. This is an '80s Spanish sci-fi/fantasy film in which an alien visitor drops in on a village in Medieval Europe, where he terrorizes the peasants, romances a princess, and battles a bunch of klutzy knights. I'm not sure if "Star Knight" was supposed to be a comedy but it sure turned out that way. The only actors I recognized were Harvey Keitel (who spends the whole movie with a "What the F am I doing here?" expression on his face) and Klaus Kinski (who apparently would do anything for a buck by this point in his career), the rest of the cast is made up of people named "Jesus," "Javier," "Luis," etc. The film looks nice (costumes, sets, etc.) but the dialogue is painful and the "story" is slow moving and goes nowhere. Utterly godawful!

Trailer En Espanol (though I watched it in English)

For obsessed Harvey Keitel fans only!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:27 am

One of the premium channels has been playing 'Jackie Brown' on a seemingly constant loop over the past few weeks. I've watched it in bits and pieces numerous times now. One of the last great Tarintino movies a far as I'm concerned. DeNiro was awesome.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:51 am

At my mom's we watched Toy Story 3 and How To Train Your Dragon. I also watched the last half of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9890

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Required Fields wrote:
bassman wrote:
Predator... couldn't sleep last night, nothing else on, seen it a million times.

headbanger

Awesome movie!

You're talking about the original one with Shwarzie?

Great movie.

I haven't seen the new one yet.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:57 am

"Nadja" (1994) - excruciatingly boring, pretentious-as-hell arthouse tale of brother and sister vampires and a troubled married couple whose lives intersect in New York City. I knew I was in trouble as soon as the opening credits said, "DAVID LYNCH PRESENTS..." cuz "Arthouse" stuff like this is simply not my style at all.

I give this flick points for two things: a lesbian seduction scene, and they played Spacehog's "In The Meantime" over the end credits. Other than that, this was 95 or so minutes of my life I'm never gonna get back. I guess I'm just not "hip" enough.

Avoid.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 am

A Christmas Carol (the new one)

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Quote :

One of the premium channels has been playing 'Jackie Brown' on a seemingly constant loop over the past few weeks. I've watched it in bits and pieces numerous times now. One of the last great Tarintino movies a far as I'm concerned. DeNiro was awesome.

Do I ever love Jackie Brown. Most people act like it's crazy that it is far and away my favorite Tarantino film. And I like all of his other stuff. That one just does it for me. Robert Forster should have become a big star from it.

Jumper

Pretty decent. Kept me entertained and it was really short.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:55 am

Fellowship of the Ring
I am Legend
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:01 am

The Crazies (remake) -- good, suspenseful, violent stuff. Lotsa fun.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:06 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
The Crazies (remake) -- good, suspenseful, violent stuff. Lotsa fun.

Yeah, that was much better than I anticipated.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Tron
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:35 am

"Tamara"

Teen horror flick that's kinda like a mish-mash of "I Know What You Did Last Summer," "Carrie" and "The Craft." An awkward, nerdy high school girl who dabbles in witchcraft in her spare time is accidentally killed by a group of "populars" during a prank gone horribly wrong. They bury her in the woods and swear to tell no one, unfortunately Tamara returns from the grave, complete with an Extreme Undead Hottie makeover and proceeds to wreak horrible revenge on them all. Fairly predictable (and not nearly as nasty as this trailer makes it out to be) but still a fun ride.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:38 am

Saw 'Morning Glory' it was ok
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:43 pm

Two Towers
Return of the King
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:54 pm

I, Robot

Eh. It would be thumbs in the middle for me. Not bad but not real good either.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25943

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:57 pm

A Christmas Carol. The Jim Carrey version
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:43 pm

An episode of Animaniacs, Wakko The King, based on a certain movie, got me in the mood for that movie so I watched:

Duck Soup

Some notable lines (I'll be doing this with all the Marx Bros. movies):

Teasdale: As chairwoman of Freedonia, I want to welcome you with open arms!
Groucho (Firefly): How late do you stay open?

Teasdale: …I feel you are the most able statesman in all Freedonia.
Groucho: Well, that covers a lot of ground. You cover a lot of ground yourself. You better beat it, I hear they’re going to tear you down and put up an office building where you’re standing. You can leave in a taxi and if you can’t afford one you can leave in a huff. If that’s too soon you can leave in a minute and a huff. You know you haven’t stopped talking since I came here. You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle.

Groucho: Not that I care but where is your husband?
Teasdale: Well, my husband is dead.
Groucho: I bet he’s just using that as an excuse.
Teasdale: I was with him til the very end.
Groucho: No wonder he passed away.
Teasdale: I held him in my arms and I kissed him!
Groucho: Oh, I see. Then it was murder. Will you marry me? Did he leave you any money? Answer the second question first.

Groucho: I’ll give you a personal note for 90 days. If I don’t pay you back in 90 days, you can keep the note.

Teasdale: This is a galah day for you.
Groucho: Well, a gal a day is enough for me. I don’t think I could handle any more.

Groucho: Ride like fury! If you run out of gas get ethyl! If Ethyl runs out get Mable!

Chico (Chicolini): My partner has a nose like a bloodhound.
Ambassador: Really?
Chico: Yeah, and the rest of his face don’t look so good either.

Groucho: Why, a four year old child could understand this report. (To Zeppo) Go out and find me a four year old child. I can’t make head or tails out of it.

Secretary: How about taking up the tax?
Groucho: How about taking up the carpet?
Secretary: I still insist that we take up the tax!
Groucho: He’s right. You can’t take up the carpet without taking up the tacks.

Secretary: Sir, you try my patience!
Groucho: I don’t mind if I do. You should come over and try mine sometime.

Chico: I wanna him to find out about something but he no find out about it. Now how am I gonna find out what I wanna find out if he no find out what I want to find out.

Lemonade Salesman: I’ll teach you to kick me!
Chico: You don’t have to teach me, I know how.

Groucho: I have a mind to join a club and beat you with it.

Groucho: How would you like a job in the mint?
Chico: Mint? Nah, nah. I don’t lika mint, what other flavor you got?

Chico: I think we should have a standing army.
Groucho: Why do you think we should have a standing army?
Chico: Because then we save money on chance.

Teasdale: Oh, Rufus.
Groucho: All I can offer you is a rufus over your head.

Ambassador: I’m a man of few words.
Groucho: I’m man of one word, scram!

Teasdale: He’s had a change of heart.
Groucho: A lot of good that’ll do him. He’s still got that face.

Groucho: Well, maybe I am a little headstrong. But I come by it honestly. My father was little headstrong. My mother was a little armstrong. The Headstrongs married the Armstrongs, and that’s why darkies where born.

Chico: Remember what she said. If we get caught, we’re going to get…courtplastered.

Teasdale: Rufus, I thought you left.
Chico (dressed as Groucho): No, I no leave.
Teasdale: But I saw you with my own eyes!
Chico: Who you gonna believe, me or you own eyes.

Teasdale: What’s that noise?
Groucho: Sounds like mice.
Teasdale: Mice don’t play music.
Groucho: What about the ol’ maestro?

Groucho: Chicolini, I bet you 8 to 1 we can find you guilty.
Chico: That’s a no good. I can get 10 to 1 at the barber shop.

Man: Chicolini, when were you born?
Chico: I can’t remember, I was just a little baby.
Man: Isn’t it true you tried to sell Freedonia’s secret war plans?
Chico: Sure, I sold a coat and two pair of plans!

Groucho: Look at Chicolini. He sits before you an abject man.
Chico: I abject!

Chico: Now I ask you one. What is that has a trunk but no keys. Weighs two thousand pounds…
Man: That’s irrelevant!
Chico: Hey, that’s the answer! There’s a whole lot of irrelevants in the circus.
Judge: That’s the kind of answer we can eliminate.
Chico: Great, I’ll take some.
Judge: What!?
Chico: Eliminate, a nice cold glass of eliminate.

Groucho: Chicolini may talk like an idiot, he may even look like an idiot. But don’t let that fool you. He really is an idiot!

Groucho: I suggest we give him 12 years in Leavenworth, or 11 years in Twelveworth.
Chico: I’ll tell you what I’ll do. I’ll take 5 and 10 in Woolworth.
Groucho: I was going to get rid of habeas corpus, but I should have gotten rid of you instead.

Man: War means an immediate raise in our taxes!
Chico: Hey, I have an uncle who lives in Taxes!
Man: No I’m talking about taxes! Dollars!
Chico: Dollars, that’s where my uncle lives! Dollars, Taxes!

Harpo carrying a sign: Join the army and see the navy.

Chico: I wouldn’t go out there unless I was in one of those big iron things go up and down like this. What do they call those things?
Groucho: Tanks.
Chico: You’re welcome.

Grocho: Remember! You’re fighting for this woman’s honor! Which is more than she ever did!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:48 pm

After watching all 8 discs of the original Ultraman and watching all 8 discs of Ultraman Tiga, currently watching:
"Ultraman Gaia: The Battle In Hyperspace"

This Ultraman marathon has taken me almost 4 months!

Next up: "Santa's Slay".

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:18 am

"Creep"
Decent British horror flick about a woman who falls asleep in a London subway station and wakes up hours later after it's been locked up for the night. While trying to find her way back to the surface, she becomes prey for a crazed mutant killer that lives in the tunnels, carving up the local homeless population.

Some good gore in this one and though the story doesn't always make a lot of sense, it was still a pretty neat blend of "Mimic," "The Descent" and "Midnight Meat Train."

Toho, I think you might dig this one, if you haven't seen it already.

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:50 am

The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18982

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:49 am

C.R.Y.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:58 am

"Boy Eats Girl"

An Irish-made romantic zombie comedy ("RomZomCom?") about a high schooler who, when he thinks he's lost the girl of his dreams, commits suicide... and then becomes Patient Zero of a zombie outbreak thanks to his well meaning (but misguided) mother who resurrects him with a voodoo spell book. Mayhem and hilarity ensues.

"Boy Eats Girl" was way better than my lame description probably made it sound...this is some very funny, twisted stuff with the same kinda vibe as the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" TV series. It takes a little while for the zombie shenanigans to finally get goin' but once it does, there's some hilariously over the top violence and gore. If you liked "Shaun of the Dead" and/or "Zombieland" you'll dig this.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:27 am

"Drive Thru"

A silly (on purpose) comedic slasher about a group of Orange County high school slackers being victimized by someone dressed as "Horny the Clown" (yes, really!), the mascot of a fast food chain called "Hella Burger." That alone should tell you how serious (or not) this movie is. An utterly ridiculous flick that features obvious nods to "Nightmare on Elm Street," "Happy Birthday to Me," and other '80s slashers.

This was the worst of the four flicks on my most recent "Horror 4 pack" DVD purchase. Even so, there were a few funny bits and the female lead was a cutie. Worth a look if you have a twisted sense of humor.

Additional trivia note, the film's music is credited to former Scorpions bassist Ralph Rieckermann.

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next