Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+30
Metal Misfit
TheGooch
nevermore
Gilbert
chewie
bassman
Wargod
snooloui
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
scottmitchell74
kmorg
manny
thejokeriv
Addy
tohostudios
A Handful of Wayne
Fat Freddy
exact33
TheDoctor'sScarf
iamrockerfun
Leatherface
Dave the Boss
EvyMetal
jstate
Thrasher73
DallasBlack
Hate Forest
Required Fields
Stender
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Awww man, I haven't seen "Maximum Overdrive" in ages. It's hilariously awesome, made even funnier by Stephen King's admission some years back that he was coked out of his mind during the entire filming process...

I read something where one of the cameramen like lost a hand or something when they were filming the part where the lawnmower chases after the one kid...hahahaha. The filming of that movie sounds like it was a total trip.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Brooklyn's Finest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Hate Forest
Metal novice
Metal novice
Hate Forest

Number of posts : 36

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Abandoned
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:16 am

Cave Dewllers-MST3K version

"How much Keefe is in this movie?"
"Miles O'Keefe!"
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:51 am

The Lost Future

A Decent zombie flick with a little different spin on the subject.Imagine a post-apocalyptic world were the people have reverted back to medieval times.
Back to top Go down

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:55 pm

Went on a movie bender last Saturday night.

Black Death

Perrier's Bounty

The Heavy

Black Death is understandably about the Black Death that was upon the earth many a year ago, enjoyable stuff, I love all Medieval type films.

Perrier's Bounty is an Irish film which in my opinion wouldn't be that great, some funny moments in it but every secpond word is "man", every sentance finishes with the word "man", even if they are talking to a woman. If that's the way the Irish in america speak then you can keep them over there.

The Heavy is a typical gangster film set in modern day London.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Red Heat

I never cared for this at the time. But now, I actually really liked it. Maybe it was low expectations. Never realized Walter Hill directed it. I'd even go so far to put this in the under-rated Arnold flicks thread.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:15 am

Penelope
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:45 am

South Park: The Movie, Red Dragon and Sint (terrible Dutch horror flick).
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18924

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:41 am

Lady in the Water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:57 pm

iamrockerfun wrote:
The Expendables

headbanger

Awesome movie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Back to the future
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:15 pm

GridIron Gang (like DJ movies)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:14 pm

Last night after a disasterous ASE test, I had a movie marathon:

Down Periscope (hugely underrated Naval comedy)
Deep Blue Sea
Fallen (another underrated movie)
Click
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor'sScarf
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Galaxy of Terror - I've heard many complain about it as an Alien rip-off, but I found the story to be quite interesting, dealling with more of a supernatural aspect.

Also, the creature effects were pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:14 am

Down Periscope

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:30 am

Aliens
Alien 3
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:41 am

exact33 wrote:
Down Periscope

Copy cat! Mad
Back to top Go down

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:45 am

Final Destination (blu ray)
The Bloody Judge

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:24 pm

GrimBeornTheOld wrote:
Galaxy of Terror - I've heard many complain about it as an Alien rip-off, but I found the story to be quite interesting, dealling with more of a supernatural aspect.

Is that out on DVD now? Cool. I got an e-mail from Amazon a while ago saying it was "coming soon" (since I had bought 2 other DVDs from the Roger Corman's Cult Classics series) but I wasn't sure when the release date was. I gotta get on that one!!

Now that I think about it, I gotta order me the original 1978 "Piranha" while I'm at it, too.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:06 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Down Periscope

Copy cat! Mad

what can I say - you have good taste! Its a great movie!

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Due Date
Saw this last week at the movie theater. I heard that it got bad reviews but I don't know why. I thought it was really funny and everyone else in the theater was laughing as well. Definetly see it, if not at the movies then its definetly a renter.

Nightmare On Elm St. (the new version)
This wasn't that bad except Freddy looked like crap and even though they tried to have "funny lines" for him to say they just didn't work. If you seen the original its interesting to check this out but definetly don't start with this one. Hopefully they won't continue with this. The funny thing is Robert England said he was a good choice to play Freddy. I don't see how.

The Human Centipede
I heard about this movie here and showed my gf. She likes Horror movies so of course she couldn't wait til this came out haha. We watched it the other night and it wasn't too bad. I was expecting it to show a lot more but it really didn't and seemed tame for what I thought it was going to be. Still its kind of gross seeing the finished product of a Human Centipede and I cringed at some parts but in all it wasn't that bad.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
GrimBeornTheOld wrote:

Is that out on DVD now? Cool. I got an e-mail from Amazon a while ago saying it was "coming soon" (since I had bought 2 other DVDs from the Roger Corman's Cult Classics series) but I wasn't sure when the release date was. I gotta get on that one!!

Now that I think about it, I gotta order me the original 1978 "Piranha" while I'm at it, too.

I've been wanting to see the original Piranha for years now. And yup! Galaxy of Terror just got the DVD treatment very recently along with another Corman masterpiece, Forbidden World. The consensus is that it's leaps and bounds better than Galaxy, so I will be tracking that down soon.

Also, I must give major kudos to whoever was in charge of the packaging on those, because they *surprise* actually used the original VHS box art on them!

Last seen movies 586_roger_corman
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:10 am

The Amitiville Horror 1979
-||- Evil Escapes 1987
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:56 am

The Mission

Even more awesome in bluray.

Last seen movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next