Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+30
Metal Misfit
TheGooch
nevermore
Gilbert
chewie
bassman
Wargod
snooloui
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
scottmitchell74
kmorg
manny
thejokeriv
Addy
tohostudios
A Handful of Wayne
Fat Freddy
exact33
TheDoctor'sScarf
iamrockerfun
Leatherface
Dave the Boss
EvyMetal
jstate
Thrasher73
DallasBlack
Hate Forest
Required Fields
Stender
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Last seen movies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:51 am

Watching Back to the Future right now, but before that watched Kingdom of Heaven
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Cocoanuts

Despite the fact that the Marx Brothers didn't want this movie to see the light of day, it is one of my favorites:

Groucho: Money won’t get you happiness. And happiness won’t get you money. That may be a wise crack but I doubt it.

Groucho: 3 years ago, I came to Florida without a nickel in my pocket. Now I’ve got a nickel.

Groucho: Do you know that suitcase is empty?
Chico: Thatsa alright. We gonna fill it up before we go.

Groucho: Would you like a suite on the third floor?
Chico: No, I’ll take a Pollack in the basement.

Chico: Right now I’d do anything for money. I’d kill somebody for money. I’d kill you for money. Ha ha ha!, No, no you’re my friend. I kill you for nothing.

Groucho: Pass key, that’s Russian for pass.

Groucho: I can see you now, you and the moon. You wear a necktie so I’ll know which one’s you.

Groucho: You know what an auction is right?
Chico: I come to this country on the Atlantic Auction.

Groucho: Do you know what a lot is?
Chico: Yeah, it’s too much.

Groucho: Right here is where we’re going to build an eye and ear center. It will be a site for sore eyes.

Groucho: All this are, are the levies.
Chico: Oh, that’s the Jewish neighborhood.
Groucho: Well, we’ll Passover that.

Groucho: That’s a viaduct.
Chico: Why a duck?

Groucho: You see that wire fence over there?
Chico Why a fence?
Groucho: Oh no, we’re not going through that again.

Groucho: We’re going to have a little entertainment. Very little.

(Groucho explains to Chico, that if someone bids $100, he bids $200, etc. And if nobody bids to start the bid):
Groucho: Who will start the bid? Anybody?
Chico: $100!
Groucho: Good anyone bid 200?
Chico: $200!
Groucho: Anybody for 300?
Chico: $300!
(after some more of this)
Groucho: When he said why a duck, I should have smelled a rat.

Groucho: You can have any kind of home you want. You can even have stucco. Oh, how you can get stuck-o.

Groucho: Don’t forget my personal guarantee. My personal guarantee. If the value of these lots don’t double in a year, I don’t know what you can do about it.

Groucho: You all know what body of water DeSoto discovered? DeSoto water.

Lady: I love the color scheme.
Groucho: That’s not a color scheme, that’s a conspiracy.

Man: I really don’t know what to say.
Chico: Then, shut-up!

Man: Mr. Hammer, there is a guy who wants to see you with a black mustache.
Groucho; Tell him I already got one.

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Palindromes
The English Surgeon
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Watched "The Simpsons Movie" for about the zillionth time this afternoon.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Batman Begins - my son wanted to watch it and I hadn't seen in a while. Good movie - holds up well, not as good as the dark night
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:40 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Cocoanuts

I agree with you, it's one of my favorites from them. Although we can all agree (hopefully) that Duck Soup is the best.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:53 am

'Factotum'
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:37 am

EvyMetal wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Cocoanuts

I agree with you, it's one of my favorites from them. Although we can all agree (hopefully) that Duck Soup is the best.

Not sure which I'd call my favorite ( I actually like all of them) but Duck Soup was my first and is one of the best. My favorite scene is Harpo vs. the lemonade salesman.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:38 am

Anvil: The Story Of Anvil headbanger

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Cars

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:20 am

The new Harry Potter movie. Good as always but now I have to wait til next summer to see the conclusion. Hard to believe that the girl who plays Hermione is now a hottie.

Due Date. This year has seen some of the best comedies in a long time. First The Other Guys, then Dinner For Schmucks, and now this. Hilarious with a scene that I will never be ever to get out of my head (no matter how much therapy I get). The image of
Spoiler:
affraid .
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:13 am

Halloween-The Curse of Michael Myers
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:

That was on SyFy Channel yesterday wasn't it? I was gonna record it to check out later (and therefore to see if it is as horrible as I remember) but forgot about it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

That was on SyFy Channel yesterday wasn't it? I was gonna record it to check out later (and therefore to see if it is as horrible as I remember) but forgot about it.

No it is even worse then what you remembered.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

Yes and Yes,haha.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Megamind

Me and the girlies had a date night with momma out of town, and this was a hoot. Will Ferrell is hilarious as always.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:58 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Megamind

Me and the girlies had a date night with momma out of town, and this was a hoot. Will Ferrell is hilarious as always.

Hear, hear!
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Until The Light Takes Us

Amazing, amazing documentary on Norwegian black metal. And it's not at all what you'd think it would be. This should've won major awards. I'm actually going to go buy the thing I liked it that much.

There is also a really cool special feature with Fenriz (you'll love this guy after the movie) from Darkthrone giving the most sincere family tree of black metal as a college lecture.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:45 pm

jstate wrote:
Until The Light Takes Us

Amazing, amazing documentary on Norwegian black metal. And it's not at all what you'd think it would be. This should've won major awards. I'm actually going to go buy the thing I liked it that much.

There is also a really cool special feature with Fenriz (you'll love this guy after the movie) from Darkthrone giving the most sincere family tree of black metal as a college lecture.

Great flick. Saw this on Sundance Channel a few months ago.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:46 pm

You Only Live Twice

Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18960

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 am

Population 436.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:58 am

Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D at the bargain theater. Just as good as the first time I saw it, just this time in 3D. Milla is so damn hot (in my top 5 of most attractive women), even when she's down & dirty fighting the undead. Of course the chick playing Claire is also freakin' hot.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Date Night

Watched it with Momma. Great movie. Tina Fey and Steve Carrell had great timing with some great lines.

Predators

Not bad at all. I'm easy as concerns this franchise. I liked it well enough. Could have been better, but it served it's roll of mindless entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:21 am

"Assault on Precinct 13" (remake)
...on a stormy New Year's Eve in Detroit, a run down police precinct slated to be closed for good in the morning comes under siege from a crew of corrupt cops -- they want to kill a prisoner held in the precinct's cell block before he can blow the whistle on all of them in court. The small skeleton crew of "good" cops inside, plus a few other hangers-on and suspects, must band together to hold the fort against'em.

Haven't seen the original "Assault" since I was a kid so I honestly can't say how this remake compares against John Carpenter's version, but I enjoyed this one. Not a mind blower or a classic for the ages, but simply a good, suspenseful, shoot'em up/blow'em up flick.

I can take or leave Ethan Hawke as the troubled hero, but Laurence Fishburne was bad-ass as the "original gangsta" who's the hit squad's target and Drea DeMatteo of the "Sopranos," as the precinct's slutty secretary, looks nice in fishnet stockingss and a short skirt. Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:47 am

THE KEEP (1983)They added this to Netflix instant, hadn't seen it since the 1980's. It basically looks like a music video at this point, but it's still a cool flick.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next