Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bands that suck really bad.

Go down 
+17
Alex Dee Rokket
DeathCult
MoonChild
fingers
troublemagnet
James B.
Telmorn Altayon
A Handful of Wayne
thejokeriv
manny
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
EvyMetal
Smindas
stormspell
FolkMetalWench
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FolkMetalWench
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

Bands that suck really bad. Empty
PostSubject: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:48 am

okay so i really dont like the band DesDemon because the people there are very mean. The lead singer is also extremely mean (*cough*and ugly*cough*). shes just one cruel witch.
i did not make this but i found it somewhere and i thought it was hilarious. apparently im not the only one who thinks tina is a witch.

Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:30 am

They are okay, I've heard a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:24 am

I'm just going to end this topic now with a band called Brokencyde. None of you will ever forgive me and I don't expect you to. I'm usually pretty open minded about different styles of music but this is genuinely terrible.

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:34 am

But what about WBTBWB???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBAzG73PIQ0
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:30 am

Interesting topic for your 1st post, FolkMetalWench. If you think this DesDemon band is so mean and sucky, why bother giving them any attention?

I think if you look around here, you'll see we tend to focus more on the bands we like. Leave the band bashing stuff to the 12 year olds on Blabbermouth.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:43 am

That's a girl in the picture in the first post? Good Lord. I thought it was James Rivera from Helstar.

And by the way, I echo MetalGuy71's sentiments above.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:09 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
That's a girl in the picture in the first post? Good Lord. I thought it was James Rivera from Helstar.

Laughing very hard

Thats an insult even to Rivera!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:12 am

By the way, Smindas, you just made my list, buddy. How dare you bring up BrokenCyde on this forum again. Bands that suck really bad. 37951

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:37 am

Smindas wrote:
I'm just going to end this topic now with a band called Brokencyde. None of you will ever forgive me and I don't expect you to. I'm usually pretty open minded about different styles of music but this is genuinely terrible.

This is completely an unforgiveable sin!!! Calling it terrible was being kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:50 am

This could be funny or go really bad. Does anyone even listen to Brokencyde or just mock them?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am

TheNazgul wrote:
This could be funny or go really bad. Does anyone even listen to Brokencyde or just mock them?

I never heard'em but out of curiosity I looked'em up on good ole Wikipedia and found this quote:

"The New Musical Express stated in a review of BrokeNCYDE's "I'm Not a Fan, But the Kids Like It!", that "even if I caught Prince Harry and Gary Glitter adorned in Nazi regalia defecating through my grandmother’s letterbox, I would still consider making them listen to this album too severe a punishment."

Sez it all don't it? Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Bands that suck really bad. 201269
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:34 pm

O lots of bands I could add.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:19 pm

FolkMetalWench wrote:
okay so i really dont like the band DesDemon because the people there are very mean. The lead singer is also extremely mean (*cough*and ugly*cough*). shes just one cruel witch.
i did not make this but i found it somewhere and i thought it was hilarious. apparently im not the only one who thinks tina is a witch.

pic edited by uncle sax due to racist undertones. ya got a problem with that?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:37 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
FolkMetalWench wrote:

pic edited by uncle sax due to racist undertones. ya got a problem with that?

Ya might as well delete the whole thread. Whoever the O.P. is, I doubt he/she/it will be back. She did her drive-by and now she's back to bashing whoever this band is on MySpace.

Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Thats really odd..... Out of all the bands that could have been mentioned, DesDemon was brought up. Why you chose to come to HOM and start your first thread with bashing bands doesn't make sense.

I'm actually friends with most of the band. The drummer is a family friend I have known my whole life and the singer I know personally too. I've had my differences with them from time to time but I wish them luck. They've worked a lot on getting where they are right now so more power to them.

Just curious why you have a problem with them?

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Should I go ahead and lock up this thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Leave it up for a day, manny, and we will see if this cletus has anything real to respond with.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:43 pm

I had to look up DesDemon, never heard of 'em. Their brand of symphonic metal ain't my bag, but it's wasn't unlistenable. Meh. Whatever.

Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:09 pm

I know the band too, just like Phoenix Drummer, but I don't think you should take this down. Since it only helps promote the band. Even if it be negative, MetalGuy just checked them out with no opinion of them until after he heard them. I am not a fan of their music, since it's pretty basic and straightforward girl front metal stuff.

I mean, taking this down would be like falling into the groove. Of course, if this is a hit and run, maybe someone from the band or a fan of the band put it up to generate publicity. Good or bad it got people talking. Either way, it worked whatever the plan is. Be it to send hate or if it was an undercover mission to get people talking.

It also says something about "that's a girl in the picture", was there a photo up? Why take it down, again it would only add to the fuel of bringing attention to them. I guess I don't believe in bad press. Just because someone bashes something doesn't mean it's negative in the fact that it's only helping that product be pushed.

Hell, with my band, we love and promote any bad press with us. If and when we get it, because it just let's people think "Is it really that bad, let me check it out." And if it goes the other way, where people choose before listening because of the bad press, then when they see us or hear us finally in the future it let's them be won over. Through hard work on our part, which is fine because it's about bringing the best music and best show of what we can do to the audience.

Sorry for the rant... I guess I am defending all parties here. Well that's my two cents and I think I got a penny for my thoughts too.

Peace in harmony, until again...
~ Telmorn Altayon
Back to top Go down
http://www.MakeARightLeftHere.com -- www.BBRProductions.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Quote :
It also says something about "that's a girl in the picture", was there a photo up? Why take it down, again it would only add to the fuel of bringing attention to them.

There was a photo up, but it was in the form of a parody "missing person" poster that indicated the person in question ate dogs, or words to that effect. It wasn't very nice. Hence, the removal.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Telmorn, what's your band? We could rip on it too if you like.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:51 pm

I totally won this topic.

Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:03 pm

@Fat Freddy... oh it was making fun of her and not the band lol... yeah I can understanding taking that down for that. That just seems unsporting like.

@TheNazgul... The name of my band is "Altayon". Of course if you are going to rip on the band through spite, that just doesn't seem as natural as randomly coming to terms with inner dislike for a band recently found. :^) But if it's meant from the HEART, then go on and rip it. Have fun :^) it's never personal. It's all we have as people, opinions and everyone has them. I just love playing and entertaining our fans, friends and family. Those who don't like are also welcome to be entertained in anyway they find responsible.

@Smindas... LMAO! Yes you did win this topic. Saw that band, loved the look they had. Nice play, nice play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MakeARightLeftHere.com -- www.BBRProductions.com
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Fast Forward from So. Calif (one lp on Erika records)

Great guys but horrible band on record and stage. Goes to show what can happen if you have a rich daddy

PostSubject: Re: Bands that suck really bad.   Bands that suck really bad. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bands that suck really bad.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next