Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NLTM updated for Oct

Go down 
+5
nevermore
Required Fields
kmorg
krokus
ultmetal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

NLTM updated for Oct Empty
PostSubject: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:18 am

http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/

http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/updates.htm

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:04 am

Thanks for teh update, always nice to read your opinions about cds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:54 am

I did not know Mass had recorded anything before the ep. Might have to check that one out!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:00 am

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
I did not know Mass had recorded anything before the ep. Might have to check that one out!

It's good. It should be out soon.

Retro is also releasing the EP with a bonus track. NLTM updated for Oct 11840

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:01 am

NLTM updated for Oct 25679

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:08 am

Good stuff, i'll have to check out that Y&T again. It seemed a little lackluster when I heard it but that was many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:24 pm

Checking out the updates now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25831

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Great update!!!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Nice to see FALANX on you list. They are okay but Hungary had many great heavy metal bands in the past like POKOLGEP, OMEN, OSSIAN, P.BOX (more hard rock then metal), or STRESS, and today you have great bands like KALAPACS(with ex-POKOLGEP singer), OBSTRUCTION or ROTOR kicking a.ss.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:37 am

krokus wrote:
Nice to see FALANX on you list. They are okay but Hungary had many great heavy metal bands in the past like POKOLGEP, OMEN, OSSIAN, P.BOX (more hard rock then metal), or STRESS, and today you have great bands like KALAPACS(with ex-POKOLGEP singer), OBSTRUCTION or ROTOR kicking a.ss.

Thanks. I've had that CD for some time. Just took me a while to really get a feel for it. Not to be an ignorant American twat, but sometimes I have a hard time getting into music that is not sung in English.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:36 am

Quote :
Not to be an ignorant American twat

NLTM updated for Oct 201269

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:16 pm

ultmetal wrote:
krokus wrote:

Thanks. I've had that CD for some time. Just took me a while to really get a feel for it. Not to be an ignorant American twat, but sometimes I have a hard time getting into music that is not sung in English.

I understand what you are telling me, but i like to listen to bands singing in their own language. For exemple russian bands singing in russian, french bands french etc...its a shame that dutch and german bands sing normaly in english, because it make them less special (still, the music is more important then the language they are singing, imo).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:42 pm

krokus wrote:

I have actually had cds by all of these bands except for P.Box. I thought Omen was exceptional. Good mix of melody with thier traditional metal.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:51 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
krokus wrote:

I have actually had cds by all of these bands except for P.Box. I thought Omen was exceptional. Good mix of melody with thier traditional metal.

Omen freakin' RIP! I've got Brutalis Tango, and it's a GREAT album! I'd also add Moby Dick to the list of great Hungarian bands.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:47 am

Believe it or not, "I shall Conquer" might be my favorite Leviticus album. Yeah it's cheesy and rough, but in a very charming typically Swedish way. It's silly, but very entertaining IMO.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:08 am

Great and reliable as usual headbanger
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:11 am

Nice to see some other hungarian metal fans. Yeah, specialy the first two MOBY DICK cds are very good. Thrash metal. Also the first releases by AKELA are good thrash metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for Oct   NLTM updated for Oct Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NLTM updated for Oct
Page 1 of 1