Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos Empty
PostSubject: For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos   For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:23 am

http://saviourmachine.com/#BUY

These are the Saviour Machine demos that came out before the first SM album so even if you only like the first album it's a pretty good deal. The first 300 are directly from Eric Clayton signed and numbered. The final 700 will be distributed by our good friends at Retroactive Records. I have pre-ordered mine from SM's website.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos   For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:57 pm

is that the Saviour Machine '0' album?

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos   For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Dude, is it really $55? What a rip-off! And it'll probably be a CDR!

Not that I like this band or anything. Just saying. Haha.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos   For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:06 pm

It's $55 for the signed limited CD & Vinyl edition. I'm sure the regular pressings from Retroactive are less pricey. The $55 one is basically for fans. I'm willing to pay the money because i'm a fan, it's going to be a collectable, and I think my money is going to an artist who deserves a break. Eric Clayton is a man who has suffered for his art and has some tough breaks in his life, the money is worth the music IMO.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos   For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:07 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
It's $55 for the signed limited CD & Vinyl edition. I'm sure the regular pressings from Retroactive are less pricey. The $55 one is basically for fans. I'm willing to pay the money because i'm a fan, it's going to be a collectable, and I think my money is going to an artist who deserves a break. Eric Clayton is a man who has suffered for his art and has some tough breaks in his life, the money is worth the music IMO.

do you have signed and numbered Legend III:I?

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos   For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:09 pm

exact33 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

do you have signed and numbered Legend III:I?

No, unfortunatly I've missed out on a lot of the past Saviour Machine collectables. This was the first one I had a jump on thanks to e-mail updates from Retroactive.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos   For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:27 pm

exact33 wrote:
is that the Saviour Machine '0' album?

Mostly, plus three songs from 1991. I have the '0' album,and can't justify spalshing that cash for the three extra tracks.
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos   For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:24 pm

I love Saviour Machine. I have most of their catalog: S/T, II, Live in Deutschland, Legend I, Legend II, Legend III:I Limited Edition, Live in Deutschland II on DVD

I hope this works well for Eric. I would love to have Legend III:II finished to complete the series.

For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos 775710
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos   For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Saviour Machine Fans: The Early Demos
Page 1 of 1