Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Saviour Machine) Eric Clayton's Journals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

(Saviour Machine) Eric Clayton's Journals Empty
PostSubject: (Saviour Machine) Eric Clayton's Journals   (Saviour Machine) Eric Clayton's Journals Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:08 pm

I posted something about this in the R.I.P. thread but since people tend not to check it out (myself included) I firgured I'd post it here:

www.saviourmachine.com

I ordered me a copy not only becuase I figure it'd be an interesting read but also because the sales will help Eric and his wife with their problems (she had a bad accident years back and he has been diagnosed with throat cancer). The excerpts I read reveal this stuff and the reasons why he doesn't do interviews and it's taken so long for Legend to become complete. It was also interesting to hear his thoughts on Evanescence and how he saw greatness in them before they became a hit. Can't wait to get the finished project and with what I've read, if Legend III:II doesn't see the light of day but Eric recovers then it's a small price to pay.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: (Saviour Machine) Eric Clayton's Journals   (Saviour Machine) Eric Clayton's Journals Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Cool stuff. Love Saviour Machine. I'll have to check this out.

Thanks! (Saviour Machine) Eric Clayton's Journals 29150
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: (Saviour Machine) Eric Clayton's Journals   (Saviour Machine) Eric Clayton's Journals Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:25 pm

nice!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Saviour Machine) Eric Clayton's Journals   (Saviour Machine) Eric Clayton's Journals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Saviour Machine) Eric Clayton's Journals
Page 1 of 1