Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question Empty
PostSubject: Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question   Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:47 am

Can somebody tell me if these two Saxon albums in this boxset: http://www.large-online.nl/partnerimg/4/435227.jpg

come in their original packaging (i.e. individual jewel case for each album, individual original artwork / booklet etc.)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question   Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:52 am

If it's anything like the Wheels of Steel/Strong Arm of the law double, then it'll be in a double jewel case.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question   Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:59 am

hence my question - hopefully there's someone on the board who has this boxset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question   Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:03 am

It is 2 separate CDs in 2 jewelcases. I used to have it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question   Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:06 am

Excellent thank you for that!

Humm.. sorry off-topic but SpectreFate you wouldn't happen to be from Norway would you?

I remember I used to chat with someone with a very similar nickname from Norway way back on the Ultimate Metal Reviews (UMR) forum, when that site had a forum board and it was still active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question   Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:22 am

Nah. I'm in Florida.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question   Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saxon Killing Ground / Metalhead SPV boxset question
Page 1 of 1