Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saxon Remasters Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Saxon Remasters Question Empty
PostSubject: Saxon Remasters Question   Saxon Remasters Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Since I gotten into Saxon within the last couple of months Ive been picking up the EMI remasters. On the spine im guessing its suppose to spell out Saxon with a picture of the bird on the bottom. Problem is I bought 2 cds that don't have the pictures on the spine so now these don't match up. Has anyone else bought these remasters and had this problem or know anything about it?

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Remasters Question   Saxon Remasters Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:45 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Since I gotten into Saxon within the last couple of months Ive been picking up the EMI remasters. On the spine im guessing its suppose to spell out Saxon with a picture of the bird on the bottom. Problem is I bought 2 cds that don't have the pictures on the spine so now these don't match up. Has anyone else bought these remasters and had this problem or know anything about it?

Yeah. It was a mixup at the pressing plant. I had the same problem. You just need to send them back the defective discs and they will send new ones. Here's the address:

EMI Marketing, Inc.
1367 Laurel Glen Dr
Bartow, FL 33830

Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Remasters Question   Saxon Remasters Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:17 pm

ah cool. I gotta send them the whole thing? cd and all?

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Remasters Question   Saxon Remasters Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
ah cool. I gotta send them the whole thing? cd and all?

Yeah. The whole thing.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Remasters Question   Saxon Remasters Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Alright sounds legit to me. Thanks for the info, I'll get these out on my way to my gf's house. I need this fixed cause it really bothers me.

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Remasters Question   Saxon Remasters Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:30 pm

Spec gave you the wrong addy. I read on Blabbermouth that the FLA location was the secondary plant that screwed them up to begin with. The correct address is:

EMI SPECIAL PRODUCTS

*edited due to freaks like T-Roy try to stalk me.....

Last edited by UNCLE SAXON on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Remasters Question   Saxon Remasters Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Crap I already sent them out to the other address. Maybe If I get to the post office in time I can get them and change the address.

you guys are too much.... Saxon Remasters Question Lol

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Remasters Question   Saxon Remasters Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Sheeze, your like the Munk!!! "They don't match perfectly!!!!"

You big whiner! lol!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Remasters Question   Saxon Remasters Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:05 pm

hahahaha its annoying! if something is suppose to look a certain way I would like it to be the way its suppose to be. I got the iron maiden remasters and I had different ones and they wouldn't match up either that annoyed me too.

PostSubject: Re: Saxon Remasters Question   Saxon Remasters Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saxon Remasters Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: