Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"

Go down 
+4
thejokeriv
tohostudios
Wargod
MetalRob331
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Empty
PostSubject: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Being the huge metal head and rockaholic that I am, it's very rare that a pop song comes along and has such an impact on me. I always was a fan of Kelly's vocals, she has such an amazing voice. But that doesn't mean Im a fan of hers. When I seen the video of this song a few months back I instantly found myself reaching for the closest tissue.

Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Let me tell ya I saw her the other night on a Divas special and whoa she has really ballooned up in the hips!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Personally I don't give a rat's ass what she looks like; she can get as big as the Hindenberg as far as I'm concerned just as long as her voice doesn't change.

I'm not a fan by any means but I don't judge a woman's vocal performance by the way she looks. I think the vocals in this particular video are outstanding; not my style of music, but I appreciate the talent.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Let me tell ya I saw her the other night on a Divas special and whoa she has really ballooned up in the hips!

Wargod51

Well, you know what Spinal Tap says -

"The bigger the cushion the better the pushin'"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Wargod48 wrote:

Wargod51

Let me guess.....You're divorced, right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:57 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Wargod48 wrote:

Wargod51

Let me guess.....You're divorced, right? Smile

Nope never been married, just an observation!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:31 am

Wargod48 wrote:

Wargod51

Kelly has def dealt with her share of put downs from not only the media but also her fans. She never once let it go to her head and has always said "who cares what they think, as long as im happy" People should not be judged if they gain a few pounds here or there. I would much rather see Kelly perform over most of whats out there in the fake music industry. The girl can flat out belt it.

Also I still think she looks beautiful....
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:53 am

I think the woman is very talented not a huge fan of hers but I do enjoy listening her sing, as far as her weight issues I could give a rat's ass, as long as her voice holds out.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 am

tohostudios wrote:
Personally I don't give a rat's ass what she looks like; she can get as big as the Hindenberg as far as I'm concerned just as long as her voice doesn't change.

I'm not a fan by any means but I don't judge a woman's vocal performance by the way she looks. I think the vocals in this particular video are outstanding; not my style of music, but I appreciate the talent.

I could care less either it was just an observation, CHILL!

Wargod51

Oh don't care for her music as well! She has talent for the musical field she is in.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:04 am

Quote :
When I seen the video of this song a few months back I instantly found myself reaching for the closest tissue.

I've watched her videos and done that a few times too. Nothing wrong with a gal with a little meat on her bones. Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" 209773

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:28 am

That girl has got a voice and a half. Given the right push, she could be this generation's Ann Wilson.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:38 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
That girl has got a voice and a half. Given the right push, she could be this generation's Ann Wilson.

Thats a huge compliment but with every pop star comes some of the cheesiest songs out there and Kelly gets handed a lot of these. I like the direction she has gone with having a band but like you said if she had the right people behind her she could be so much appreciated in the music world...
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:01 am

There is some video of her at a Metal Shop (Steel Panther) gig in LA a couple years ago...she's a little tipsy and gets up and sings part of "Sweet Child O' Mine" with them...even drunk she slayed it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:51 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
There is some video of her at a Metal Shop (Steel Panther) gig in LA a couple years ago...she's a little tipsy and gets up and sings part of "Sweet Child O' Mine" with them...even drunk she slayed it.

I've seen that!!!! Since on of Kelly's hits was s ong called "Since U Been Gone", they started playing "Since You've Been Gone" by rainbow when she came on stage!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:26 am

Yea, Kelly can wail.
Though if you wanna talk "American Idol" alumni that can sing AND embody maximum hotness, gimme Carrie Underwood any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Carrie-underwood

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:37 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Yea, Kelly can wail.
Though if you wanna talk "American Idol" alumni that can sing AND embody maximum hotness, gimme Carrie Underwood any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Carrie-underwood

Carrie is a terrific singer as well. Hot, yes!! I just feel the COUNTRY genre is holding her back...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:22 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:

Carrie is a terrific singer as well. Hot, yes!! I just feel the COUNTRY genre is holding her back...

She could probably sing a Chinese take-out menu and make it sound good. Laughing

During the time she was on "American Idol" I knew she had a lock on it when she sang Heart's "Alone."

Not only did she kick a$$ on it but that was the first time I noticed "Damn, she's HOT." Haha. Up until that point she had been rather plain-Jane lookin'. Needless to say, since I'm shallow as a child's wading pool, I rooted for her for the rest of the season simply due to the eye candy factor.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:54 am

BTW Kelly Clarkson gets extra kudos for talking Jeff Beck into performing 'People are Ready' on that travesty American Idol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"   Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"
Page 1 of 1