Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strictly Stryper 8 w/Pastor Brad Ken Tamplin Irene Kelly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Strictly Stryper 8 w/Pastor Brad Ken Tamplin Irene Kelly Empty
PostSubject: Strictly Stryper 8 w/Pastor Brad Ken Tamplin Irene Kelly   Strictly Stryper 8 w/Pastor Brad Ken Tamplin Irene Kelly Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:19 pm

This is Pastor Brad from Guitar Jams.net here to tell you all about the next Episode of Strictly Stryper coming at you in April!

Well normally you get to hear me as the behind the scenes voice of the Strictly Stryper show! But this time Bill’s invited me to be the special guest! That’s right, me, Pastor Brad gonna stop by to say hello to everyone out there in the Stryper community!

But not just because I’m the behind the scenes voice, were gonna play a track or two off of my debut Roxx Records release called ‘Break Out’ coming out this month! What’s the Stryper connection there??? Well I don’t know your gonna have to tune and check out the show and see what Bill has in store for that one!

But your gonna hear the WORLD PREMIERE of my new single ‘Turn up the Light’ featuring the vocal talents of the one and only Ken Tamplin! And your even going to get a SECOND World Premiere track featuring the one and only Les Carlsen of Bloodgood!!

But don’t worry there’s also gonna be plenty of Styper stuff coming at you… we’re gonna hear something from Irene Kelly and a cover song off of an old HM Magazine Tribute Album! You’ll also get all the Stryper news and normal segments!!

So tune in and catch up on all things Stryper and catch up with me, Pastor Brad!

And be sure to visit [url=http://www.strictlystryper.com]www.strictlystryper.com[/url] for all of our affiliates and for air dates and times!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com

Strictly Stryper 8 w/Pastor Brad Ken Tamplin Irene Kelly
Page 1 of 1