Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread

Go down 
+11
XYZ
Eyesore
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
ryanmetalman
exact33
tohostudios
Orion Crystal Ice
Getizzyback
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread   HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:31 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Wal-Mart should edit the workforce by helping the out-of-jobs and actually put cashiers behind those 20 always-empty registers in every single store.

HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread - Page 2 Lol

How true!
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread   HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:19 am

Here's one
Living Sacrifice- Nonexistent
I like the music fine, but the vocals are a joke, there's no way he's actually saying anything. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Getizzyback
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread   HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:46 am

I gave that Hollywood Undead CD to a friend of mine, so what does he do?

HE PAWNS IT!!!!!!

He got a whole dollar for it, and I say, he got about 99 cents more than it's worth!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread   HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:13 am

Well judging by the name of Hollywood Undead, I already knew it was crap and I haven't even heard it.

As for the regret buying CD's, there is quite a lot that I regret buying. Too many to list.

The worst I can remember is Living Sacrifice - The Hammering Process. That CD flew excellent out the window in a few pieces.

Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread   HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:01 am

Quote :
it should have said "THIS IS THE EDITED VERSION"

Thats the first thing i look for when in Walmart, its not very big print it should but its not.....

Depends on what im gonna get, They got good prices on Kiss I got Love Gun at Walmart for 7 bucks
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread   HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD..?..(or the official "I Regret Buying This CD"!) Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2