Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....

Go down 
+30
jstate
nevermore
thejokeriv
ultmetal
Thrasher73
ryanmetalman
ZetaReticuli
exact33
Dave the Boss
chewie
DallasBlack
Troublezone
Leatherface
Metal Misfit
A Handful of Wayne
Rex
Wargod
Joe
James B.
tohostudios
Jesusandmetal23
akeldama
T-Roy
Orion Crystal Ice
Required Fields
mc666
MetalGuy71
manny
Stender
Addy
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:09 pm

I was wondering how you were doing. That is great news.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Great news!!! I really hope everything really works out.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Nice to hear Addy!
Back to top Go down
metallicleora
Metal student
Metal student
metallicleora

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Good news! All the best to you.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:28 pm

SO AWESOME BRO! very happy
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:49 pm

WOW man, that is awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Its not easy lemme tell ya, but one day at a time and things have vastly improved, I just hope they continue to

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Addy wrote:
Its not easy lemme tell ya, but one day at a time and things have vastly improved, I just hope they continue to

Good to hear Addy.

On a side note, this is why it's me and my cats; I fully recognize that I'm difficult to live with and basically selfish. I don't want to "work at " a relationship; it's easier to be by myself and do what I want.

But good to hear you guys are trying to work it out. Best of luck...

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:49 am

It's encouraging to hear Addy. And even Toho and the cats have to go in for counseling. Three selfish creatures in one house is rough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:06 am

TheNazgul wrote:
It's encouraging to hear Addy. And even Toho and the cats have to go in for counseling. Three selfish creatures in one house is rough.

That one got me rollin'!!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 am

LOL

It's still an ongoing process but I am still blessed by all the words of support and encouragement
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:58 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Addy wrote:

Good to hear Addy.

On a side note, this is why it's me and my cats; I fully recognize that I'm difficult to live with and basically selfish. I don't want to "work at " a relationship; it's easier to be by myself and do what I want.

difficult? Naww.... I would never say that lol!

Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Difficult would be an understatement right?

Back to top Go down
metallicleora
Metal student
Metal student
metallicleora

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:06 am

I can totally relate to what you are going through. It can be pretty crappy.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:14 pm

I ask for those who have been praying for me to continue to, its been a see saw the last several months, and when I thought things were getting better they just seem to degrade more

I am nearing the end of my rope
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:18 pm

You got it Addy.

Hang in there bro.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Im trying its getting harder, Ive been looking for a councilor for the both of us to go see and I am goin to CT for Thanksgiving I am hoping that will recharge me a bit
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:41 pm

you got Addy!

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Addy wrote:
Im trying its getting harder, Ive been looking for a councilor for the both of us to go see and I am goin to CT for Thanksgiving I am hoping that will recharge me a bit

I'd love to go back to CT. I was only there for 3 years but that state so suits my attitude. Check out Cutler Records in downtown New Haven if you get the chance. There used to be lots of steals to be had there.

Have a great holiday in the Northeast man...

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:36 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Addy wrote:

I'd love to go back to CT. I was only there for 3 years but that state so suits my attitude. Check out Cutler Records in downtown New Haven if you get the chance. There used to be lots of steals to be had there.

Have a great holiday in the Northeast man...

Stop up in Maryland on your way up Addy!

akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:21 pm

I got your back Addy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3