Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....

Go down 
+30
jstate
nevermore
thejokeriv
ultmetal
Thrasher73
ryanmetalman
ZetaReticuli
exact33
Dave the Boss
chewie
DallasBlack
Troublezone
Leatherface
Metal Misfit
A Handful of Wayne
Rex
Wargod
Joe
James B.
tohostudios
Jesusandmetal23
akeldama
T-Roy
Orion Crystal Ice
Required Fields
mc666
MetalGuy71
manny
Stender
Addy
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Empty
PostSubject: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 pm

I've pretty much have kept this quiet but It doesnt look like things are going to change. My wife and I are getting a divorce, even typing those words just hurts. About a month and half ago things started to go downhill, Ive done everything I can, she doesnt want to be married to me anymore, Hell she's not even in love with me anymore. No theres no one else and yes Ive suggested counciling but she has flat out said she is not going to change her mind, she keeps saying its nothing Ive done or not done. That we're going down 2 different paths and want different things out of life. She's already taken her ring off, I just cant pull myself to do it. So since i now have nothing and nobody here in TN, Ive decided to move back to the land of my birth, Good Ole CT. Problem is finding a place that I can afford. That's gonna be the problem. Please pray for me that I would have courage and wisdom and grace and comfort because I really am hurting in a way Ive never felt before I can't even think straight, I can barely do my job right now. I guess that's expected with a shattered heart. I no longer want to be here as much as I like it in TN staying here would just make me rot from the inside and I want to be where I have family and friends. Because I need them now more than ever. we have no kids together, She's got no problem with me taking the dog and I really want to because its mainly My dog, im her favorite and Leaving her behind would just hurt more and kill me more. Please please please pray for me...
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:29 pm

sure thing man. I cant imagine having to go thru that. Ill be thinking about you dude, hang in there!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:30 pm

I am sorry about everything you are going thru, I really do not know what to say. I'll keep you in my thoughts, bro.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:31 pm

I'm not the praying type, but I'm sorry about your situation. At least you don't have kids.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Thanks guys I wouldnt wish this on anyone
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:35 pm

hang in there, you'll pull through it.

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Sorry to hear this, I can sense your pain in your writing. I will pray for you.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Sorry to hear about this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:22 pm

man, that is a ball of suck. Went through something really similar, but without all the other problems you're facing now too like the move and such. Man. Sad Hang in there..
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:01 pm

DEFINITELY praying for you. Hang in there.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Praying for you Addy be sure of that man. Hang in there bro.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Praying for you, man that sounds like a living hell.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:31 pm

That's rough Addy.

For what it's worth, I think leaving TN is a good decision. When my engagement fell apart, leaving Middle Tennessee was the best thing I could've done.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Hope things work out in all areas bro, take care.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Addy, I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. You will get through this.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Wow dude sorry to hear that. Don't mean to sound mean and all but maybe it is best for you. I mean there is someone out there for you that is better there always is.

Takes time to get over when I found my ex G/F had cheated on me after I moved in with it tore me up took me about 6 months to get over and ya know what it was for the best.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 pm

You guys rule Thank you so much for the well wishes and prayers and thoughts

I will definitly keep you guys all updated right now i can say the beginning stages of a plan has started. I intend to do my best to handle this in a right manner.

Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Hang in there Addy.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Sorry to hear about that. Looks like you have a bunch of friends right here, unless we all decide to delete our accounts Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_lol. But seriously, everything will work out for the better just hang in there.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:59 pm

I'll be thinking of you, Addy. The situation I'm in right now mirrors yours quite a bit.

A month ago, my girl of eight years decided she was leaving me too. We weren't married but we had been engaged for a number of years. I basically got the same story you've gotten: she didn't want to be with me anymore and there was no way to make her change her mind and she didn't want to even attempt to work it out. She just wanted out and said she could no longer pretend to be happy with me after these last few years of "dying inside". Last Sunday I moved back down to Florida from Michigan to be with my family as well because I couldn't afford to live on my own up there and she was all I had up there anyway (and was the sole reason we moved there together in the first place because she wanted to be closer to her mom). Luckily, I am able to stay with my parents (temporarily, I hope!) while I get my life together and I just got my job transfer approved even it's going to be at less hours and probably less pay.

Just know that you're not alone in this experience. I'm living this nightmare alongside you and it's a terrible terrible feeling but I do understand it, I know your whole world has been turned upside down. If you ever wanna PM me or whatever, you can do so. We're going to get through this, we have to keep telling ourselves and reminding ourselves of that. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:28 am

Sure thing. I remember when my parents split and how terrible it was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:57 am

Sorry for what you're going through... If you believe in God there is a bigger picture that you can't see yet and it's for the better.

Hang in there
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:18 am

Deeply sorry to hear about your situation and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:25 am

I've been divorced before.... now happily married to another for about 13 years. Hang In There, Brother.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Hang in there dude. My thoughts are with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....   Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Pray for me and or Keep me in your thoughts....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next