Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray

Go down 
+4
stormspell
Metal Misfit
ultmetal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray Empty
PostSubject: CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray   CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Finally re-released on CD with tons of bonus tracks. Available at CDBaby.com

One of my favorite obscure classic metal albums from the 80's.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/cerebusmusic

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray   CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:47 pm

Cool, thanks for the heads up. I'm always on the look out for obscure stuff.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray   CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Those samples sound great! This is a band I've never heard of (from NC?). I'd love to have it but funds are low now.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray   CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Actually this was released two years ago under somewhat controversial situation. Good album though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray   CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:29 pm

stormspell wrote:
Actually this was released two years ago under somewhat controversial situation. Good album though.

Yeah the whole New Renaissance fiasco. But screw them - this is a great release and I highly reccomend it to all lovers of US metal.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray   CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 am

Sounds pretty good. I see this is on Sonic Age/Cult Metal Classics? Their reissues are pretty damn good.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray   CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:12 am

I remember seeing this album in stores back in the day but never checked it out. Samples sound pretty good tho.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray   CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:19 am

stormspell wrote:

What was the situation? I had inquired several times over the years on the New Renaissance board about it being re-released but I was generally ignored. Seemed to me the label was holding the album hostage. I can't believe that New Renaissance would still own the rights to the album after over twenty years.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray   CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:53 pm

ultmetal wrote:
stormspell wrote:

What was the situation? I had inquired several times over the years on the New Renaissance board about it being re-released but I was generally ignored. Seemed to me the label was holding the album hostage. I can't believe that New Renaissance would still own the rights to the album after over twenty years.

Apparently Sonic Age licensed it from Shark Records, and New Renaissance claimed they own the rights and Shark cannot re-license it. It was somewhat comic mess, given those labels reputation of handling some of their bands.

Anyhow, from what I was told Sonic Age cut the guys from Cerebus into the profits, so if anyhting, this release is band approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray   CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Have it on vinyl but didnt play it for a long time. One of this days i will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray   CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CEREBUS - Too Late To Pray
Page 1 of 1